This dUde...😩❤️

K so there's this kid who keep annoying the cRAP out of me, and my crush is convincing me to tell him to stop/ tell him he's being annoying... but I won't cause he gets mad really really easily. Then he offered to tell him for me. I didn't want to be one of those girls who expects everything done for them. Then I said "No iTs oKay."

   SO then 6 hours later we FaceTimed and he said,
My Amazing Crush:  "Do you want me to tell (the annoying kids name) to stop annoying you?"
Then I replied
Me: "Uhmmm... if you want to. He might get mad thooo... then flip a desk and get mad at me for saying I said he's annoying..."
My Amazing Crush: "That's alright. He's not gonna do anything to you. I won't allow it. I'll squish him like a bug."

OOOMMMGGGGG LIKE WAS THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING. HE SAID THA-OOHHHH😭😭❤️❤️❤️❤️

SEE THIS IS WHY I LIKE HIM. I LLOVVEEE HOW HE IS PROTECTIVE OF ME, HE'S FRICKING ADORABLE/CUTE/ATTRACTIVE/🔥(if u know wut I mean)/, THE NICEST PERSON YOU COULD EVER MEET, RESPECTS THE RULES THAT I CANNOT DATE, WILL FIGHT ANYBODY FOR ME, HIS PERSONALITY, ACCEPTS THAT I CAN BE A BIT STUPID SOMETIMES, EEVVVEEERRRYYYTTTHHIIINNNGGGGG!!!

Ugh, I just wanna give him the longest hug. I want to feel the warmth of him, I want to smell his sweet scent, the fuzziness of his shirt. I just want at least ONE more hug... but I'm to afraid to ask him... he'd probably freak out. Also I'd need to come up with an excuse for the hug again... but, I'd probably do anything to hug him just one more time...