I have no words...❤️

Ok, so, as soon as I was going to bed, I heard my phone vibrate.

So I obviously checked it
and it was...
My crush

Which I really didn't care cuz he's like freaking amazing.

And when I read these 7 words, I was silent.

Him: I love you with all my heart

Me: What?

Me: Hello? Did ____ send this? I'm shocked... what

Him: Yes

Me: Was that a dare or something?

Him: No

Me: Um... idk what to say. I mean I like you. Like really really like you.

Me:____ can we please talk about his Monday? I swear I'm not mad or anything. I'm just confused

Him: Ok

Me: Goodnight

Him: Good night

I mean, I really really really really really really really really REALLY like him. But, if my mom sees that text, she's gonna flip. But, I mean I'm very young. Idk if I should be telling another boy about my age that I love him. I mean the only people I tell them that I love them are my parents and some family members but, my amazing lovable crush?

   *sigh* The only reason I didn't wanna say I love you back, was because if my mother sees that I sent that, she would loose her mind. I'm waayyy to young to be "loving" a guy my youth.

So in all conclusion, yes, I do love him.

I was just there, scared for my life that if I didn't say I love you back, our friendship would go down the drain.

I'm honestly more shocked that he had the courage to say that... I never knew he "loved" me.

  I mean this could be a joke. He was just dared to say "no" if I asked if that was like a prank or something. But, idk for sure...

   Again, I'm way to young to be "loving" another guy.  Love and Like are two COMPLETELY different words. They are!

Like is a way of saying you're pleased with something and find it/them amazing

Love is, a way of showing your feelings to someone or something. For example: MY CRUSH AND MY SCENARIO

That's all I know now. But, I really want to tell him I love him back but I'm to fREAKING YOUNG TO BE DOING THAT!

*sigh* What is going on...😕❤️❤️❤️☺️