The Masked Thief

Naabutan ni Klein ang isang nakamaskarang lalaki sa kanyang pribadong opisina, na pinakikialaman ang pribado niyang koleksyon ng mga alak.

Klein: "That's called stealing, you know."

Maskman just stood there, holding two bottles of wine, watching Klein.

Klein *walking closer*: "Man, you look even weirder than my pet Alucard. And he's not even wearing a hood. But, I still like your outfit of choice. You're making stealing look cool."

Maskman picked up another bottle of wine.

Klein: "Stealing while the owner is watching. Yep, you're cool!"

Raphael suddenly showed up at the door, pointing a gun at the masked man.

Klein: "Don't shoot him."

Raphael: "Why?"

Klein: "He's cool."

Raphael: "He's stealing your wines."

Klein: "It's okay. Those were just wines. Anyway, I'll just give it to him as a gift for having the guts to come here and steal from me."

Raphael: "Those were the wines given to you by your fans."

Klein: "I have fans?" He turned to the Maskman with a proud smile on his lips. "Sorry, dude. I have fans. And those were from them. So go and steal wines from someone else's fans."

Maskman turned towards the door when Raphael took the shot. Mask dropped to the floor.

Klein: "Now let's have your picture so I could turn you over to the police before..."

Maskman turned to them. And they just stood there, stunned, as their eyes were glued to the face of the man who was trying to steal the wines. Klein slowly smiled as he picked up two more wines and gave it to Maskman. Raphael lowered his gun, picked another bottle of wine, and gave it to Maskman himself. Maskman accepted the bottles of wine, and without saying anything, turned and walked away.

Klein: "Thank you!"

Raphael: "Please come again!"

Klein: "Yeah! Don't be shy on stealing from me again!"

The two went to the window and watched Maskman disappeared into the dark of the night.

Klein: "He's really beautiful, isn't he? I feel kinda weird."

Raphael: "And I suddenly feel like an idiot."

Klein: "You'll get use to it. Come, let's stock up more wines for his next stealing."

Raphael: "Yes, boss."