Profile Photo Of The Year

*Dark came. Pail of water in one hand, mop on the other.*

*Klein buried his face on computer monitor, clicking away the keyboard.*

*Raphael standing behind his boss*

Dark: "Its only five in the morning. Aren't you too early for work?"

Raphael: "We didn't go home last night."

Dark: "You're here all evening?" *looked at Klein* "What's he doing?"

Raphael: "Facebook."

Dark: "ALL NIGHT?"

Raphael: "He asked Shiro to help him get some 'likes' for his picture to win Facebook Default Photo Of The Year."

Dark: "There's a stupid thing like that on social media?"

Raphael: "Apparently."

Dark: "Wait. Shiro...you mean, that hopeless romantic idiot helped his fellow idiot all night for Facebook likes?"

Raphael: "Yes. Shiro is also the only son of the biggest mafia ring leader in the country. So watch your words."

Dark: "Where are we living? Why do we have mafias around here? And what's up with Klein joining such stupid contests? I thought he's trying to have a low profile on the web?"

Raphael *looking over his boss*: "He couldn't sleep knowing his default photo would lose to a celebrity he doesn't even like."

Dark: "I'm ashamed to have a boss like him."

Raphael: "Klein's pissed off all night. So keep your mouth shut."

*Klein looked over his computer monitor. Dark circles were now showing in his eyes*

Klein: "Dark! You have a Facebook account?"

Dark: "I'm too busy with my music." *started moping the floor* "My fans created a Facebook fanpage for me, though."

Klein: "How many fans do you have there?"

Dark: "Last time they told me... about 2 million."

Klein: *suspicious* "Where did you get all those fans?"

Dark: "Im famous. Duh."

*Klein looked at Raphael, then motioned his head towards Dark*

*Raphael grabbed Dark, locking his arm over the young musician's neck.*

*Raphael dragged Dark towards Klein*

*Klein got up from his chair. Raphael pushed Dark on the chair*

*Klein put a gun on Dark's head*

Klein: "Promote my photo entry on your fan page."

Dark: "Damn it, Klein! I'm just a janitor here!"

Klein: "Yes. But you have 2million rocker fans out there. Now... PROMOTE."

Dark: "Okay, okay. Damn it! What are the links?!"

Klein: "Here."

*Widescreen monitor in the background lit up, showed Michael's angry face*

Michael: "Stop flooding my Facebook wall with your stupidity, Klein! Or I'll drop a jetfighter plane on your mansion!" *monitor turned off*

*Monitor turned on*

Excel *biting cigarette*: "I just created my Facebook account, and you've already flooded it with your vote and like thingies? Vote and like this, motherf-" *spit cigarette* *shoot HIS monitor*

*monitor turned off*

*monitor turned on*

Migel *loading two AK47 rifles*: "YAAAAA-HA!" *rained bullets on monitor* *monitor turned off*

Dark: "Just how many of your Facebook friends did you piss off, Klein?"

Klein: "All of them. By the way, Raphael-"

Raphael: "No."

Klein: "I'll create one for you."

Raphael: "You already did. Last month."

Klein: "You never visited your account. You only have one friend. Me."

Raphael: "You never gave me the password."

Klein: "Oh. Then let's create another 500 accounts for you and I'll make sure to give you all the passwords."

Dark: "Cheater."

Klein: "Shut up and just promote my photo entry. I'll give you a raise if I win."

Dark: "YES, BOSS!"