Happy New Year One More Time

***author's note****
SUPER LATE NA ITO PERO SANA MA-ENJOY NYO PA RIN ANG NEW YEAR'S CELEBRATION NINA KLEIN :)

*****************************

*at David Klein Cristobal's spacious garden. Eight men were standing in line in front of the mansion*

Raphael: "Salamat sa pagpunta. Glad you made it. Klein will be out in a minute."

Excel: "So why is it that my cigarette was the only thing that was lighted around here? I thought Klein made a fuss decorating his mansion with dancing lights?"

Raphael: "Klein had to stop the lights show because he was the only one enjoying it."

Dark: "And because he almost drained the entire town's supply of electricity because of his crazy lights show."

Raphael: "Yes. And, Migel. What the hell is that you're holding?"

Migel: "Fireworks." *kissed a granade* "YA-HA!"

Raphael: "I told you, no dangerous fireworks. Klein's order."

*everyone secretly hid their fireworks. Raphael gave Shiro a suspicious look. Shiro showed an over an inch lusis*

Shiro: "They called these 'sparklers' in Korea. And I used to see these things lit up on koreanovelas so I brought three cartons for all of us. Let's all have a romantic new year, guys."

Michael: "What carton? Those were Balikbayan boxes full of your stupid lusis! Are you trying to blow up this place? And I don't want to spend a 'romantic' new year with you so stay away from me or I'm gonna blow you up myself." *took out a huge Pla-Pla*

*Raphael confiscated the Pla-Pla*

Raphael: "Shiro, throw those sparklers away. You don't need that much to be romantic."

*Raphael walked in front of Alucard*

Alucard: "I hate the light. I'm clean. Can I go now? I'd rather spend sleeping inside my bat cave."

Raphael: "Klein has a surprise to his friends, and he wants you to wait for him."

Alucard: "I hate surprises, I hate Klein, and I specially hate Klein's surprises."

Raphael: "You can say goodbye to him when he comes around in a few minutes." *walks in front of Dark*

Dark *still holding a firecracker*: "I need to test this and see if I could use this on my next music video."

Raphael: "No."

*Dark surrendered his 'bawang' covered in gliterry christmas wrapper with a heavy heart. The quiet Masked Man gave up his 'boga' without a word.*

Excel *biting on his ligthed cigarette*: "I'm only here to light up the fireworks, man."

*Raphael moved on to quiet scientist/chemist Raven*

Raphael: "You won't be a part of this group if you don't have anything up your sleeve, Raven."

*Raven gave up a small glass tube with a clear liquid inside*

Raven: "Its j-j-j-j-just a--"

Raphael: "No." *opened the tube glass and a smoke came out*

Migel: "Aw. Now it's useless."

Michael: "Party poopper."

Dark: "This new year celebration will be the most boring day of my life this year."

Shiro: "We still have my sparklers. Let's have ten...for each hands."

Raven: "My b-b-blue liquid could still create a s-s-s-small show even without its s-s-s-spirit."

Excel: "Do you need a light?"

Alucard: "Where the hell is that guy?! I want to go back to my castle!"

*Masked Man reached out to get his 'boga' back but Raphael slapped his hand*

*then everything went quiet when they saw Klein pulling up a ten-foot rusted iron pipe, resembling a canyon when placed down on the ground.*

Klein: "Hey, guys. Remember M, remember E? Put them together, remember...THIS? Found this on the basement. Thought I lost it forever. Now, let's try if it still works--"

Everyone: "NO!"

*Klein shoved the fire on the canyon's bottom end even before anyone could stop him. It swallowed the fire and a huge explosion blasted the from it.*

*everyone was on the ground, complaining about their busted eardrums. Again.*

*Klein got up, hair messed up, black dirt all over his face and elegant business suit*

Klein: "HAPPY NEW YEAR, GUYS!"

*unlighted cigar, 'bawang', Pla-Pla, boga, empty tube glass and sticks of unlighted sparklers flew on Klein's direction*

*David Klein Cristobal's Facebook status that night: *a picture of him with his friends' scowling faces, holding lighted sparklers:

"Have a blasting and safe NEW YEAR!"