Merry Kirisumasu~

*the Cristobal uniformed crew lined up in front of the darkened mansion. Klein standing in the steps of the front door, facing his loyal servants*

Klein: "This is the night we've all been waiting for. For the last two days, Raphael and I had been putting up these Christmas lights in line of the upcoming special day of Jesus. Sorry you all had to endure working with just the lights coming from the grand chandelier. We're not cost-cutting. I just don't want anything that would spoil the beauty of my hardwork with these Christmas lights. Anyway, this is also the day that your sufferings would end. Thank you for all your cooperation, and patience. Your bonus are all safely tucked everywhere around the mansion. Finders keepers." *everyone was silent* "Just kidding. It was under your beds."

*servants cheered*

Klein: "And now it's time you, all, marvel my awesome creativeness."

*Raphael gave him a remote control switch*

Klein: "Start counting."

All: "Five, four, three, two, one!"

*Klein pushed a red button. And everything went still. But nothing special happened*

Klein: "Raphael, my awesome creativeness is not working."

Raphael: "You stepped on the cord, Boss."

Klein: "Oh." *squatted, pushed the two ends that got separated. Lights around the mansion glittered* "Ah. Beautiful. Perfect. I am a genius."

*Klein looked back to his servants to received their praises. But everyone was looking out the now darkened town below their place, only illuminated by the glittering lights of his mansion*

Raphael: "Boss, your lights sucked out the power of the entire town."

Klein: "It did?" *turned off the switch. Entire town was lighted again*  "Oh." *turned it on again, everything went dark, mansion was lighted again* "Oooh..."

*turned off, turned on, turned off, turned on...off, on, off, on...*

Klein: "We need some music."