Messing Up PoiSon

Alucard got bored in his mansion. Barged into Klein's majestic and palacial house. Saw Excel pointing a gun at Klein who was slumped on his desk.

Alucard: "Is he dead?"

Excel *turning his gun to him, with a cigarette at the side of his mouth*: "And you are...?"

Alucard *irritated*: "You dare point a gun at me?"

Excel: "Aren't you a bat?"

Alucard *happy*: "Sometimes."

Raphael *came in from one of the doors, put a blanket on Klein's shoulders*: "Quiet down, people. Klein might wake up and we, all, dont want to wake him up right now."

Excel: "And what are you? His girlfriend?"

Raphael: "His bodyguard." *suddenly tossed an ashtray at Excel who just shoot it with this gun* "You're good."

Excel: "I'm also an ex-priest." *blew a smoke of his cigarette* "Now get away from that bastard or I'll shoot you too."

Raphael: "Because...?"

Alucard: "Klein was just sleeping?"

Raphael: "Yes. He spent his entire night watching that latest Korean drama on the internet."

Excel: "Wake him up."

Alucard: "You don't need to wake him up if you're just gonna shoot him."

Excel: "I dont shoot people in their sleep. Not my style, and its against my rules as an ex-priest."

Raphael: "Quiet down, please." *gently tapping Klein's back while humming a lullabye*

Before Excel could take out his frustration on anyone, someone suddenly barged in, hitting Excel when the door opened, his gun flew out the window.

Mea (Klein's chemist) *following her inside was a very timid and apologetic Raven*: "Klein! That idiot blew up my experiment again!"

Raven: "Im...I'm sorry..."

Mea *ignoring Raven*: "He's really useless! Why did you give him the directorial job at the laboratory anyway?! I should be the one handling that position! I'm better than him and you know that! Klein! Wake up!"

Raphael hushed Mea who continued her rantings while Excel kept on cursing over the window where his gun flew. Alucard grabbed Raven who kept on apologizing and dragged him out.

Alucard: "I need that poision again."

Raven: "W-what poision?"

Alucard: "The one you gave to lure out Awa's dog."

Raven: "You mean, p-p-potion."

Alucard: "Whatever. Just give it to me."

Raven: "W-w-w-why?"

Alucard: "None of your business."

Raven: "B-but...Klein's instruction--"

Alucard: "I miss that slimy dog...and ita owner...okay? Now. The potion."

Raven *suddenly looked stricken*: "I... can't m-m-m-make it anymore."

Alucard: "Why not?"

Raven *points at glaring Mea*: "S-s-she's mad at m-m-me--"

Alucard: "So?"

Raven: "Cant work. N-n-nerves---."

Alucard: "I don't care how or what you feel. Give me that potion...or I'll tell Mea you're inlove with her."

Raven *surprised*: "I'm not inlove with her."

Alucard: "Whatever, dude."

Raven: "You're the one who's in love."

Alucard: "Ah, shut up."

Alucard dragged Raven to the laboratory and forced him to create that 'potion' again. Raven gave in coz he doesn't want Alucard messing up the tidiness of his laboratory. Mea suddenly barged in, literally giving Raven a nervous breakdown.

Mea *shouting*: "Great! Are you going to blow up the whole place for good this time?"

Raven *slipping bottle after bottle and spilling liquids all over the table*: "I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I'll be better! I promise! I'm sorry!"

Mea: "Look at those chemicals! Argh! You're going to ruin everything again!"

Alucard: "Hey. Will you cut it out? He's working something for me so just shut it, okay?"

Mea: "Then why don't you just take him out where he won't mess anything up?"

Alucard: "Or how about this, woman. Why don't YOU leave US for a while so he could concentrate on his work?"

Mea: "Hah! I didn't know he needed concentration to work on something stupid."

Alucard *watched her intently*: "Looks like you had a thing for Raven."

Mea: "WHAT?!"

Alucard: "If you like him, don't scare him away. Raven doesn't like high and mighty women. He doesn't find it very charming."

Raven gets even more flustered and klutzier. Mea's face was red with emotions that has something to do with kicking Alucard's butt.

Alucard *tapping Raven's shoulder*: "Dude, relax. If you mess up with my potion, I'll tear you to pieces."

Mea *shouting*: "IM NOT IN LOVE WITH THAT PATHETIC IDIOT!"

Alucard: "And who said anything about love? Ah, you don't have to answer that. You already admitted anyway."

Raven fainted. Then tension must have been too much for him.