Seryoso

Klein closed the book he was reading for quite sometime now. Stood up from his seat and walked out of his study room, with Prince, his huge adopted dog, trailing behind him. Raphael, his bodyguard, walked a few meters behind the dog. They walked down the grand staircase, across the wide expanse of the living room, along the long hallways of the mansion. The uniformed household helps all stopped what they were doing when they saw him walking towards them, greeted him with a smile on their faces, as he just walked past them.

Not used to Klein being this silent, the helps were confused and a little surprised. Raphael just motioned them not to say anything to distrub Klein as they continued to walk in silence down to the huge garden. Klein finally stopped walking and watched the garden in full bloom. A gentle breeze swept by, softly moving the flowers as if to greet their master who just graced them with his presence.

A tender smile slowly curved the side of his lips as another gentle breezed kissed his skin.

Then he stepped inside the picturesque garden. Prince didn't follow him and just watched him with Raphael, as if they knew they don't belong in the world where Klein was at that moment.

Migel *came from behind Raphael*: "What's up with him?"

Raphael: "I don't know. I just followed him here."

Migel: "I saw him a while ago. He seemed...different today."

Raphael: "He is."

Migel: "I don't like him this way."

Migel took out one of his pistol and loaded it. But it was out of his hand before he knew it. When he and Raphael take a look at it, they saw a bright bloody-red rose with its slender stem pinning the gun against the concrete pillar behind them. They gave each other a questioning look before turning their attention back to Klein, who was now holding the same kind of bloody-red rose that just hit Migel's pistol, taking in the flower's scent...before throwing it to their direction with lighting speed. Migel and Raphael got out of its way in time, only to see that the rose hit the pistol again, cracking it one more time with its stem.

Migel: "Holy shi—" Another rose went past Migel's face.

Raphael covered Migel's mouth before he could even say another word, signalling him not to say another word.

Raphael *whispering*: "He will kill us if he hears us again."

They saw Klein slowly turning to their direction, gently playing another long-stemmed rose in between his fingers. Prince got up and walked away. Someone else grabbed Migel and Raphael from behind and pulled them back.

Raven: "D-d-d-d-don't disturb him."

Migel: "What the heck's wrong with him? He almost killed me!"

Raven: "I d-d-d-don't know either. All I knew is t-t-t-t-that we must not let h-h-h-him see us."

Raphael: "Something's wrong with him?"

Raven *gave Raphael a vial containing a violet liquid*: "Make him i-i-i-i-inhale this. Bring him b-b-b-back to normal."

Raphael: "Klein's not himself?"

Migel: "Good. Now I can kill him."

But before they could move a single muscle, Klein suddenly turned up in front of them, holding three roses between his fingers. His face was unreadable, a smile curved his lips as his hand slowly moved up.

Klein: "Oyasumi."

Roses flew towards their direction from all over the place. Someone got between the three and the deadly roses, preventing it with a black coat. The man in the mask. He turned to them, taking the vial from Raphael's hand. Klein was now being held captured by Alucard, Shiro, Dark, Michael and Excel. The masked man moved closer to let Klein inhale the liquid's essence. But Klein kicked the bottle and it flew in the air, before moving to get free from his captors.

In a second, everyone was down on the floor, flinching in pain. And Klein was now holding the vial.

Klein: "What's this? Another one of your stupid potions, Raven? Didn't I tell you before? You will not gonna get rid of me..." He started pouring out the liquid to the floor. "Again." Prince barked. "Ay, kabayo!"

Klein shook the vial in surprise, making the remaining liquid seemed to boil and started giving out thin smoke. Raphael got up, smacked Klein at the back of his head with his hand, Klein ducked towards the disappearing smoke.

Klein *shaking his head as if to clear his head*: Man...what the heck was that awful smell...oh, my head..." Saw the men on the floor. "Wazzup?"

They bombarded him with curses. Klein just took out his cellphone and took a picture of them before helping up the masked man, who now had his mask slightly off his face.

Alucard: "Hey, a little help here? We saved your ass too, you know."

Klein: "You're a bunch of big boys now. You help yourselves."

Dark *pointing at the masked man*: "You helped him!"

Klein: "He's beautiful. I can't help it."

Raphael: "You're back."

Klein: "Back? Why? Where did I go?"

Raphael: "Nevermind."

Klein: "Miss me?"

Raphael: "Shut up."

Migel: "You have to pay for damaging my babies and for trying to shoot me with your stupid roses."

Raphael *caught Migel's punch with his hand*: "We'll pay with cash."

Migel: "Cash is good."

Excel *points at a broken cigar hanging in his mouth*: "Pay for this too."

Raphael: "We will."

Michael: "I want a re-match with Klein. When will you be that way again?"

Klein: "That way again?"

Everyone was silent. Prince barked. Raphael patted the dog's head before picking up Raven and then pushing him back towards his laboraty.

Raphael: "Make more of those potions. Lots and lots more of it."