Normal Day?

Ashley's POV:

It is Friday September 22,2017 and its going to be filled with me working, as usual! I work at a Seafood Restaurant called "Greg's Seafood." So, my name is Ashley Nicole Black and I am 29 years old. I am obsessed with country music! I love Brett Eldredge, Dustin Lynch, and Luke Bryan! I also can't forget about the girls either! I love Carrie Underwood, Shania Twain, Marren Morris, Cassadee Pope, and Kelsea Ballerini! So mainly the guys in country music I like are my "Country crushes" I LOVE Brett Eldredge! He is adorable! I just finished getting ready, I grab some breakfast, and head out the door for work! Another boring day at work!!

Brett's POV: 
So, today, I have a show in my hometown Paris, Illinois. I am planning on going to Chicago and eating some seafood at "Greg's Seafood." People say its the best! I know its a little far but, I've gotta try their food! I tell my band mates and they were going guitar strap shopping. So I just grab a rental car because my mom and dad are out of town today and will be back in time for my show tonight. I rent a car and then head to Chicago. 

Ashley's POV: 
When I arrive at work I go clock in. As soon as I pick my pen and tablet up I head to seat a customer that just walked in. Did I mention that I live in Paris, Illinois? You have to excuse me I can be a little forgetful sometimes! It's a long drive for me but its the only job that seems to pay good! That's why I leave so early everyday to go to work! The man that walked in was tall and was wearing sunglasses and a hat. I walk over and say, "Welcome to Greg's Seafood, would you like a table or booth?" The man replies with, "Booth please." I go and seat him and ask what he would like. After he ordered I went to take it to the cook. 

Brett's POV: I got seated by a beautiful brown eyed, brown haired girl at the seafood restaurant. When she brings my food I think i'm going to ask her what her name is. *A few minutes later* "Here you go sir!" The girl said handing me my food. "Thanks!" I reply,  "Hey, uh, can I get your name?" I asked. "Ashley :) " she said with a smile. "Hi Ashley, i'm Brett." I said back with a smile. "Wait, can you pull your hat and sunglasses off for a second?" I quickly pulled my hat and sunglasses off. "OMG!" She says in a whisper.

Ashley's POV: 
I couldn't believe I just met THE BRETT ELDREDGE! I was freaking out on the inside but trying to stay calm on the outside. "Well, nice to meet you Brett :) " He just smiled and then asked, "Are you free later?" I reply, "Yea I get off at 1:30 p.m. today :) " He smiled then said, "Want to come to my show tonight? I'll get you a backstage pass if you like :) " I looked suprised and said, "Yea, I'd love to come, here is my number, just text me the address :) " I grabbed a napkin and wrote down my number and gave it to him.