Hangover..

Brett's POV: It is 11:23 p.m. and my show just ended here in Texas! When I get backstage from performing my last song we start heading back to the buses. Luke comes up to me, hands me a bottle of water and says, "I think your girlfriend is drunk Brett...." I look at him and say, "Where is she?" Luke takes me to the door of the ladies bathroom and Caroline comes out and says, "Ashley is puking... I really think she's drunk or really sick..." I talk with Caroline and Luke and then soon Allie and Ashley come out of the ladies room. "Baaaabbbee???" Ashley says leaning against me. "Ash, are you drunnnkkk??" Allie asks laughing hysterically... both girls start laughing and finally Luke, Caroline, and me decide to get them on the bus.. we fix Allie a bed on the couch and get her settled down and then I take Ashley to our bed and get her settled. I take a quick shower and go to bed.

Ashley's POV:
I woke with a massive headache and I can't hardly open my eyes. I don't remember what all happened last night I just remember Allie and me taking shots of Tequila... Brett rolls over and says, "Head hurt babe?" I nod and he gets up to get me some advil and water. I take both pills and drink the water. I fall back asleep and an hour later I wake up feeling better. I go in bathroom, shower, get dressed ,fix my hair, and brush my teeth. Allie is sitting on the couch drinking coffee and Brett is reading an article on his phone. Last night was awesome and I'm ready to head to Nashville! 😍😊 I just don't plan on getting hungover again..