Next City!

Ashley's POV: Brett, Luke, Caroline, and I are on our way to Houston, Texas for the Hunting, fishing, and loving everyday tour. This is their last show before we head to Nashville. It is 8 am and Brett and I are watching tv. "What time are we going to be at the airport to go to Houston?" I ask. "I think 11:30 a.m." Brett replies. I look up at Brett, slide over towards him, and kiss his cheek. He leans down and kisses me on the lips. "I love you." I say to Brett. He smiles and says, "I love you too."

Brett's POV: We finally get to the airport and we are waiting in line to get our tickets. I'm having to wear shades and a hoodie. I tell Ashley to wear her shades just in case any news sources know we are dating. I can't be recognized and if people know Ashley, they know I'm somewhere close. While we are waiting in line, Ashley grabs my arm and wraps hers around it. She lays her head on my shoulder and says, "Babe, I'm so tired.." I smile and say, "well you can go to sleep on the plane." She then smiles and nods.

Ashley's POV: We got our tickets and boarded the plane. About 10 minutes into the flight I find myself falling asleep on Brett's arm. *1 hour later* I wake up to Brett saying, "We're here babygirl." I finally wake up and we get off the plane and head towards the limousine. We get in the limo and head towards a hotel. We finally make it to a bed and breakfast type of hotel and get a room for two nights.

Brett's POV: Ashley and I are cuddling until showtime for me when we hear a knock at door.. I get up and answer it. "Hey, is Ashley Black here?" A tall blonde headed girl says. "Yea, hang on." I reply. I go tell Ashley someone is here to see her. She gets up and goes to the door. "OMG ALLIE!!!" I hear Ashley yell. The two girls hug each other and talk a minute. "Brett, this is Allie my best friend, and Allie this is Brett, my boyfriend.." Allie looks suprised and then says, "how'd you score him Ash?" I held my head down and smiled. Ashley says, "Al! I'll tell you later 😉" Allie laughs and says, "Okay! 😂"