Falling deeper in Love

Ashley's POV:

Brett and I decided to take his rental car to my house to get my clothes. The whole way there Brett and I talked, laughed, and joked. I was watching out the window when I felt his hand grab mind and lock our fingers together. I looked at him and smiled. "So, which street am I turning on?" Brett says. "Third Mckee street" I reply. Brett turns and then I point out my house. We pull into the driveway and he puts the car in park. Brett leaned in and kissed me before we got out. "I love you :) " he says smiling. "I love you to baby :) " I say. I unlock the door and go inside. 

Brett's POV:

We finally make it to Ashley's house and go inside. Her house is pretty nice. Except a little too much light pink.... "Hey Ashley, you think you have enough pink in your house?" I say. "Brett, babe, you can never have too much pink!" She replies. "Hey, why don't you just start calling me B or babe?" I say. "Ooh I like B, but I prefer baby :D You can call me Ash or babygirl :D" Ashley says. "I think i'll call you babygirl" I reply. An hour later Ashley has her stuff and we are in the car headed back to the bus. About half way there Ashley leans forward and turns the radio on and my song "Something i'm good at" is on. I look over and smile at her. Ashley grabs my free hand and says, "You know something your good at babe?" I look at her and say, "Hmm, singing?" She laughs and says, "Yea, but, you're also good at looking cute!" I look at her and smile and say, "Well, we're both cute...." 

Ashley's POV:
We make it back to the bus and I we go inside. Brett fixed popcorn and I poured some wine. I changed into my pajamas which was a loose tank top and short shorts. I threw my hair in a messy bun and went to sit on the couch. Brett was starting a movie and when he turned around his jaw dropped. I smiled and sat on the couch. Once Brett sat down, I moved closer to him. I layed against his chest and ate popcorn. Once the popcorn was gone Brett asked If I wanted a blanket. I nodded and he went to get one. When he came back, he covered us both up and I layed on his chest again. I was holding his hand and making circles in his palm with my finger. I felt Brett move and I looked up at him and said, "I love you :)" Brett smiled and said "I love you too" We then had a mini make-out session.. Brett started rubbing my back and soon I was fast asleep.

Brett's POV:
Ashley fell asleep during the movie so when it went off, I woke her up and we went to my room. She got in the bed and was shivering. I got in next to her and we cuddled. We talked for about three hours about our lives when we was little. After we talked we decided to go to sleep. I kissed her goodnight and turned the light out. This has been one great weekend so far.