Bad Secrets?

Brett's POV: It is 8:00 A.M. and Ashley is still asleep.. I kissed her lips gently and she kissed back. "Morning :)" she says in her sleepy voice. "Good morning beautiful :)" I reply. Ashley moves closer to me and kisses me. We talk for a few minutes and then decide to get up. I fix breakfast while Ashley changes clothes. I cooked eggs, bacon, and toast.

Ashley's POV: When I came out of the bathroom Brett had made breakfast. We sat down and ate then we got up and washed the dishes. Brett sat at the table and I walked over and climbed in his lap. I was sitting where we was face to face. Brett had his hands on my thighs holding me. We started making out and just as it was about to get heated I pulled away. "What's wrong?" Brett asked. "Nothing... its... just... nevermind..." I said while getting up.

Brett's POV: I knew something was wrong with Ashley, I just couldn't put my finger on it. She just got up all of sudden when things were heating up between us... maybe she was hurt when she was younger? I'm not going to pressure her into nothing she doesn't want to do. "Ashley, is something wrong? Do you need to talk about something?" I ask. She looks at me and says, "Brett, I haven't told anyone but, I was sexually abused when I 16 years old." I walk towards her and hold her hands and say, "You could have told me this earlier... I wouldn't have pressured you... I'm not that type of guy... you can let me know when you're ready." Ashley wraps her arms around my neck and says, "Thanks Brett, I love you." I kiss her lips gently and say, "I love you too."