Showtime!

Brett's POV: I am getting ready to go on stage and Ashley and Allie are getting ready too. I hear Ashley and Allie talking and can't help but hear what Ashley says.
Conversation between Allie and Ashley:
A= Ashley AD= Allie
AD- "So, how'd you score the hottie?"
A- "Just doing my job of waiting on people.. that's how"
AD- "You met him at work?"
A- "Yea :)"
AD- "Nice,I can tell you really love each other... the way yall look at each other is just adorable."
A- "Aww thanks :) Brett is a pretty awesome guy.."
AD- "So, did you tell him about what happened when we were sixteen?"
A-" yea... I was scared to do it with him and it hurt like it did when I was 16."
AD- "Ash, that's over with... your okay now, I'm sure Brett wouldn't hurt you..."
A- "I know... we kind of already.... did it...."
AD- "OMG! Go Ash!"
A- "AL! HUSH! HIS RIGHT BEHIND US!!!"
AD- "Sorry... 😂😂😂"
END OF CONVERSATION:

Ashley's POV: Allie goes to the bathroom and Brett comes up to me, wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my cheek. I get my phone on camera and say, "Kiss my cheek again babe! I need a wallpaper" Brett kisses my cheek then turns me around and kisses my lips. Allie comes out of the bathroom and sees us kissing. "Whoa.... I've never seen anyone kiss like that before 😂😂😂" I pull away and start laughing "Allie you ruin everything" she smiles and then we hear "Brett Eldredge to stage in 2 minutes" on the radio Brett has on the table. I kiss him and say, "Go do what your good at babe, love you" Brett kisses back and says, "Love you too." We go with Brett and enjoy the night dancing along to his songs.