Chapter 9

Hey Sinners! So sorry I forgot to update yesterday, it just totally slipped past me! Anyways, Happy Halloween! Hope you all get at least one piece of surgery goodness called candy!
-A very Spoopy Sin
------------------------

The next morning, Ayano walked through the he front gate, placing a hand over her mouth as she yawned, blinking the sleep from her eyes.

Walking through the hallway, she got to her classroom and opened the door, nobody bothered looking at who had just arrived, so Ayano just decided to take a seat in her desk, waiting for the rest of the students to arrive.

Once everyone was in the room and the bell rang, the first class of the day started. English.

Present Mic was their teacher for this class, he had written four sentences on the board, and then turned back to the class, a book in hand.

"Now, which of these four sentences contains a mistake?" When nobody raised their hand, Present Mic tried to get them to answer. "Come on everybody! Look alive! Grammar rules!"

No. No it does not. Ayano thought as the girl with the spiky hair, who she learned was Momo Yaoyorozu, raised her hand.

"Yaoyorozu!" He called.

Ayano just rolled her eyes, looking down at her notebook that she had open on her desk, doodling in it to pass time.

Luckily, lunch seemed to arrive in no time, and she followed everyone to the lunch room, where she choose a table and sat down after buying lunch.

"Mind if we sit with you, Hyida?" Someone asked, and Ayano looked up to see Izuku, Iida, and Uraraka looking at her.

"Is there anywhere else you three can sit?" Ayano asked, not really wanting to talk with anyone.

"Well, this is the only table with space for all three of us." Iida explained and Ayano looked around, noticing that he was right. It must be because all of the students in the school used the lunch room, the hero course students, support course, and more.

"Fine. Go ahead." She said, taking a bite of food.

"O-Oh thanks!" Izuku exclaimed as the three sat down.

"Hey, you went to the same school as Deku here, right?" Uraraka asked, looking at Ayano, acting all friendly even though Ayano made it clear she didn't want to talk.

Ayano just nodded though, knowing it would be better to answer than to not. "Bakugou, Midoriya, and I went to the same school, yeah. Guess it was obvious with that idiot acting the way he did yesterday."

"He called you quirkless... Why is that?" Iida asked, "If you don't mind me asking of course, Miss Hyida."

Ayano looked at him, "Nah, it's fine. I never really used my quirk in Jr. High, mostly because of the no quirk allowed rule, and I don't really have full control of what I freeze." She let out a small chuckle, "If I accidentally used my quirk, I could've froze the entire school, and the students inside right along with it."

"Woah, so that's why you never used your quirk?" Izuku asked.

Ayano looked at him, "Pretty much, yeah, that's also why I always wore that hoodie, it's not just my hands, it's my whole body, well, my whole body below my neck. So my clothes have to be made specially for me."