16

Alone time.
Time to rest and masturbate.
Yoongi closed the front door , sighing in relief. Mika and Hoseok just left. Yoongi was really grateful to have friends like this. To his displeasure, Mika told Hoseok about him and Jimin. They had been dating for almost 3 weeks now. If you could call it "dating". Holding hands beneath the table and secretly making out in the library or acting like friends at Jimins place... Yoongi couldn't really say that it was dreamy and perfect, but he wasn't complaining.
Hoseok was totally supportive and even asked him if they wanted to go on a double date or something. But Yoongi wasn't sure if Jimin was comfortable enough for that.
He slowly walked back to his room, clearing his mind with every step.  He locked the door in case Yoonji came home earlier.

Wanna come over? 😙💖

Sorry I can't 😣

Oh ok. Nevermind then.

Yoongi stared at his phone screen.  Maybe he should add something? His anwser sounded really pissed.
"I'll  just do that later..." he mumbled as he pulled out his favourite vibrator.
Jimin haven't replied yet and it's  been an hour, so it wouldn't matter if he didn't add something.
He plopped in his headphones and turned on his vibrator.
It was one of those that you could connect to your phone and let it vibrate to the music. He giggled slightly, choosing a song with lots of bass.
Some reason he was extremely happy now that he got time for himself again.
A few minutes later he was a moaning mess, one hand around his dick, the other one wandering over his body. He rolled his hips to the beat of his heart and music.
His eyes closed, imagining how Jimin  was on top of him, doing these things he was doing to himself.
He imagined how Jimin would kiss him down the neck and how his hands would stroke his skin.

"Ah...Jimin" he whimpered.
He could feel how he was slowly reaching his limits.

Unfortunately his phone stared buzzing.
"Fuck" Yoongi whined because  the music paused because  of the phone call.  The vibrations in his ass didn't  stop tho.
He picked up the call , speaking into the microphone on his headphones so his hands were both free.

"Yes?" He said panting heavily.

"Yoongi? Are you okay?" Jimin's voice let Yoongi's muscles tense up pleasurable.

"Yes" Yoongi moaned, totally befuddled  by his lust.

"Really it sound like you're ... oh" Yoongi could hear him clear his throat. 

"Maybe I should call you back later then"

"No!" Yoongi whined "Play along I'm close-"

Jimin didn't say anything for a few seconds.
Yoongi wheezed into his phone, almost angrily pumping his dick.

"Jimin" he moaned.

"God Yoongi let me find a fucking toilet"

"Hurry up please..."

"I'm  in a restaurant ...wait I found one. Give me a moment" he hushed into the phone.
All he could here was Yoongis heavy breathing and this let him completely loose his mind.

"Okay" Jimin said quietly.

"Jimin?" Yoongi had his eyes closed.

Jimin on the other side locked himself up into the toilet. Gladly there  was only one toilet that was basically sound proofed when the door was locked.
He was now stroking his own dick, turned on by Yoongis moans.

"I want you to do something" Jimin  whispered into the phone, his voice suddenly deeper than usual.

"Yes?" Yoongi could barley think.He licked his lips ,because his mouth and lips were suddenly very dry.

"Are you laying on your back?"

"Mmmhhh"

"Get on your knees then" Jimin demanded.

He heard shuffling and a sudden moan, now louder.
Yoongi was now on his knees, his ass rising in the air. This position let him feel the  vibrator even deeper inside of him. His hips thrust were matching the movements of his hand.
The microphone of his headphone was now directly in front of his mouth.

"Ahh Jimin-"

"Do like being on your knees?" he  whispered seductively.

"Yes!" Yoongi whined, he was about to cum.

Jimin groaned , which made Yoongi shiver.

"Jimin  I can't  hold it any longer-" Yoongi pressed his face into his pillow to muffle his moaning...

( I wrote this on my way to work)