24

Jungkook smashed the ball into the basketball hoop them landed smoothly on his feet. His teammates cheered and he ran back to his place for the next move.
Their P.E. teacher wrote down the scoring and blew his whistle for the next round.
Jungkook couldn't  help but grin and let out a loud whoop as he landed another hit.
Yoongi, that was on the opposite team, was breathing heavily. He really wished he was taller. Everytime he tried to catch the ball they would just throw hold it so high that he couldn't reach it. So after a few more minutes he just ran behind his teammates and acted as if he was trying to get the ball.
It has been two days eversince he slept with Jimin and gladly his backside didn't  hurt anymore.
But later Yoonji was going out with Mika, so Jimin would probably come over.
A smile appeared on Yoongis face and his stomach turned in excitement.
His team had lost the game but unlike his teammates  he was extremely happy.
He ran up to Taehyung , which was sitting on the bench. Their course was too big for everyone to play at the same time, so they had four teams that played against each other.

"You did well" Taehyung said and held his hand up for a high-five.
Yoongi snorted and flopped down next to Taehyung.
"We lost-"

"Well" Taehyung  smirked as he stood up.
"I'll revenge your loss"
His team was playing against Jungkook's team.
Taehyung ran onto the playing field and waited until the rest of his team git into the position. It was clear that he had to do most of the work in this game, judging by this teammates.

His eyes met Jungkook's across the room. They were playing in the same position. Taehyung gulped hard as he watched Jungkook lick his lips and smirk at him. He was sweating and breathing heavily. Sudden pictures of Jungkook , shirtless and heated, while fucking him roughly appeared in Taehyung head.
He saw how Jungkook raised one of his eyebrows as if he could tell by Taehyungs expression what he just thought about.
Their teachers whistle brought him back to reality.
The match was fun but exhausting. Taehyung felt like it was just him against Jungkook. They both hit a few scores. But just as Taehyung was about to throw the ball , that would made his team win the game, he felt a hand on his ass. He turned to smack Jungkooks hand away but as he did the boy catched the ball and sprinted across the field to the opposite basketball hoop. Taehyung almost screamed of frustration.
Sadly when he tried to get the ball back, Jungkook through the ball to one of his team members and she actually managed to land the last hit.

Jungkook grinned and walked up to Taehyung as they left the field to drink some water.
"I couldn't just let you win" he said.

"That was sexual harassment, you jerk" Taehyung hissed. He was glad nobody noticed how Jungkook touched his butt. Well atleast he hoped that.

"Do you have any classes after this?"
Jungkook suddenly asked, before lifting his water bottle up to his lips.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Me neither" Jungkook lifted his shirt to wipe off the sweat on his forehead, exposing his delicious looking muscles and v-line. Taehyung bit his lip and stared at it until Jungkook let go off his shirt and covered himself again.
Without adding anything else he turned and sat on the bench acting as if they didn't just talk.
But Taehyung knew what was going to happen after P.E.
And god was he ready.