27

Yoongi and Yoonji sat at the dinner table, eating breakfast. Their mother had prepared a rather big arrange of food on the table. Her 'boyfriend' was sitting next to Yoonji, stuffing  the delicious food into his mouth.
They usually never had breakfast  together. The twins never had time to during the week and went out on the weekends. Their mothers  partner left early for work. So sometimes the twins would eat with their mother, but always in a hurry.
Today the twins went on a field trip with their class. They had to be at the train station 2 hours later than they should usually  had classes.

"Soo-" Their mother's partner tried to start a conversation.
"Where are you going today?"

Yoonji gave him a small smile before shoving food into her mouth. Her eyes met Yoongi's and since he wasn't chewing just right now, he might aswell  just anwser first.

"Oh yeah, you didn't tell us anything about the field trip yet" Their mother joined.

"Mrs Gyeon wanted us to visit this art exhibition... one of her former students works at this museum now and was able to get us in cheaper than usual-"

"I thought you two were in different art courses"

"Yeah- but we have the same teacher" Yoonji mumbled her mouth still full.

"I could drop you off at the train station" Chung Ae offered. Yoongis mom had to suppress a smile. She was so in love with this man, he was so kind so loving.

Yoonji shook her head.
"We agreed on going there together with Mika"

"But thank you" Yoongi added.
His twin would constantly forget to be polite.

"Soo" Chung Ae started after they all finished eating.

The twins were about to leave the table but judging by the excited expression of their mother it was clear that they had to announce something.

"We have to tell you something" She started and reached for their hands.
Yoonji and Yoongi exchanged a look.
"Are you pregnant?" Yoonji blurted out.
Their mother smiled widely but shook her head.
She then turned to Chung Ae and nodded as if he should tell the news.

"We're  engaged"

Yoongi grinned widely and softly squeezed his mother's hand.
"That's  awesome. I'm glad you decided to make it all official."
He was genuinely happy for his mother. He liked Chung Ae. He was a nice guy. He made her happy.

Yoonji smirked and pinched Chung Aes side.
"It was about time"

They started talking about the wedding planning. Their mother wasnt worried about them not accepting their engagement, but yet she felt relieved when their reactions were so positive.

Yoongi, Yoonji and Mika arrived at the train station way too early. Their teacher wasn't there yet but some of their classmates were already trying to buy themselves tickets.

Hoseok approached the group and Mika waved at them to continue walking so they could share a moment in peace. Yoonji grinned and pulled Yoongi along to the ticket machine.
Time passed and platform got packed with students.
"Please stay still I to mark who's missing" Mrs  Gyeon shouted over their babbling.
Jin and Jimin arrived just before she was done counting. Yoongis heart started pounding  in his chest.
They hugged. Yoonji seemed equally  happy to see the others, but she couldn't help but frown since Jungkook wasn't there yet.

"Have you heard something  from Jungkook? Oh and Taehyung?"
Mrs  Gyeon asked the group of friends but none of them had been contacted.

"We could call them" Jimin said.