12

Didn't  she say that she won't update anymore, Yeh  maybe she did but now she back atleast for now

I love writing just too much to quit  it

Hoseok slowly walked out of the living room, holding tight onto his drunk girlfriend. She giggled loudly and a few moments later , Taehyung heard how they shut the door.
He was sitting across from Jungkook, both the last ones that remained in their little party circle. Thinking about it, the latter was probably just waiting until Taehyung was done, since they would have to share a bedding.
Taehyung smiled at him.

"I see you're still not comfortable around us?"

"Why should I?"

"Well-" Taehyung handed him a cup and smiled even wider.
"- because you came here. You could've just stayed at home for the weekend and approach Yoonji in school. But you-"

"Yeah yeah shut up" Jungkook threw his head back and drank up whatever Taehyung gave him.

Taehyung giggled.
"This must be the first time and probably the last time in my life that I witnessed how a student council member drank alcohol"

Jungkook frowned.
"What do you mean?"
He stretched out his hand , gesturing Taehyung to pour him another.

"You guys are so stuck up"
Taehyung lifted the bottle to his lips and took a sip before pouring some into Jungkooks cup.
His tongue was tired, the words came out sluggish and slow. The room was spinning a little, so he tried to focus on Jungkook. The younger was looking different than in school. His hair was messy , some strands were sticking to his forehead. He looked more masculine with his forehead exposed.
"I'm  not stuck up" Jungkook raised the cup.
"I'm just trying to make my mother proud"
He coughed slightly.
"Doing my best at school, you know?"

Taehyung blinked twice before leaning a bit closer towards Jungkook.
"Sounds like... you own  her something?"

Jungkook shook his head. His cheeks were red from the heavy air in the room, the temperature too high to breath properly.
"She dropped  out of school because  of me-"
Jungkook bit his bottom lip and avoided Taehyungs piercing gaze.
"And I'm  not the smartest , so I try to  get good grades every way possible"

"Being a student council member makes the teachers like you and give you better grades?" Taehyungs voice was deep and raspy , Jungkook noticed that before but now that his head was throbbing from the alcohol  the sound of his voice was filling the whole room. It took him a few seconds to focus on the meaning  of the words before he could form an answer.

"Yeah, if you act accordingly. I'm  always polite and never loud, I hand in homework and show that-"
Taehyung started laughing.
"You're  never polite to me tho"
Jungkook ran his hand through  his sticky hair. He tried to ignore Taehyungs staring.
"You're  nice to others but something  about me seems to bother you and I know this isn't  about Yoonji. It was been that way eversince  I can remember"

Jungkook laughed nervously.
"Because  you're  annoying. You act like school isn't  important  and you distract others from studying-"He ment to say it bitterly or annoyed but he couldn't control his voice at the sight of Taehyungs expression.

"Jungkook?"

"Y-yeah?"

"You look better when your hair is parted like that-"
Taehyung giggled and placed one of his hands on Jungkooks cheek, suddenly way too close.
"Otherwise you look like a coconut"

"Wha-"
Jungkooks eyes were wide and his whole body was stiff in shock.
Realising what Taehyung just said, he frowned.

"Shut u-"

"If Yoonji could see you now , she would probably  choose you instead of me-"
He wanted to push away Taehyung  but he couldn't tear  his gaze away. Taehyungs expression  was friendly and his hand was warm and soothing.
Jungkook  couldn't help but notice how beautiful  his eyes were and how he enjoyed the heat coming from his body. His thumb was caressing his cheek.
"Is that a scar?"

Jungkook swallowed hard, closing his eyes to focus.
He nod and opened  his eyes again.

"Where is it from?"
Taehyungs voice, now even deeper, sounded like he actually  cared. His expression attentive,with one of his eyebrows raised and his lips forming a slight smile.

"I can't remember-"

Taehyung lowered his head and laughed quietly. Jungkook shivered at the sound of it, the room was spinning faster now.

Taehyung lifted his other hand to touch Jungkooks other cheek. Jungkook head was heavy from the alcohol, his thought slower and less careful but he knew that if he wouldn't react or protest  something  bad would happen. Something  that both of them would regret.
"Taehyu-"
The older leaned in, but instead  of making another move on the younger his eyes closed and he collapsed, falling asleep on top of Jungkook.