Chapter Thirteen

Tan Soo mi

Warning: mention of drugs and sex in this chapter.

"That was hot..." Taehyung mumbled. I laughed quietly and saw a small vile sticking out Jungkook's pocket.

"What happened here?" Soo Ra walked out the back giggling.

"May I?" I gestured to Jungkook's pocket. He nodded and threw me it. I caught it with ease and tapped out enough on the surface of the bar, forming it into a line.

"Are you sure?" Da Hyeon asked worriedly.

"I'll detox tomorrow, don't worry." I laughed and snorted up with white powder, tilting my head back, a small smile on my face.

"Does this mean you'll play with us now?" Soo Ra giggled from behind me. I turned shaking my head.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, neither of you seem fun enough to play with." I giggled and stood up from the stool.

"Here's the money like I promised." I wrote a cheque and handed it to Namjoon. "Thank you." I leant against Da Hyeon. An hour had passed since the fight.

"She's barely on her feet..." Da Hyeon sighed quietly.

"Did you drive here?" Taehyung asked. I shook my head giggling.

"My car got scrapped when my parents died." I let go of Da Hyeon and headed towards the door. "See you around Bangtan!"

--

I woke up my nose aching. I sighed and went to the bathroom. I splashed my face with cold water. Once I was done, I headed downstairs to where I smelt breakfast being cooked. There was Mi Ra on the counter, her legs wrapped around Da Hyeon's waist and aggressively making out.

My eyebrows raised.

I did not see that one coming.

I backed slowly, turning and heading back to the room. I sat on the edge of the bed, okay so either the cocaine was heavily spiked last night and I'm now hallucinating or my right hand man and wing woman were getting ready to fuck in the kitchen.

I decided to text Jungkook.

'What was in that cocaine last night? I wasn't hallucinating was I?'

I waited a few minutes before my phone pinged at me.

'Nope, it was some good stuff though, why what's happened?'

I read and didn't reply. I wasn't going to let him in on gang life.

I pulled out a cropped shirt and some shorts and dressed into them, pulling on some trainers and grabbed a jacket along with my phone. I brushed my hair quickly and applied minimal makeup to cover the bruising from last nights fight.

"I'm going out!" I yelled as I reached the bottom of the stairs. I'd come back in a few hours when they were finished-