Chapter Twenty Four

Tan Soo Mi

I leaned up and wiped at his cut lip gently to clean it. His eyes were closed.

"I'm sorry for dragging you into this mess." I apologised and he raised his eyebrows.

"You didn't drag me into this. I dragged myself into this." He mumbled, I then went about and wiped his knuckles gently.

"How so?" I questioned. He sighed quietly and when I looked back up his eyes were locked with mine. I sat there frozen by his gaze.

"As soon as I laid eyes on you, I just wanted you to be mine." He spoke quietly. "I then promised to protect you. This was all before you were a leader of a gang."

"You shouldn't. I can protect myself." I broke away from his gaze, my heart pounding in my chest. "You're all cleaned up. I have stuff to do. Stay here as long as you wish."

I quickly tidied up the first aid stuff and hurried out the room. Wincing as I did so.

I went to the bathroom and ran the shower. I went to my bedroom and grabbed my phone before going back the bathroom. I blasted some music on and stripped off and saw my bruised and battered body in the mirror with sewn wounds scattered everywhere. I sighed and traced the wounds gently with my fingers before I looked towards the shower and got in.

--

Once I was out I wandered into my room and towards my wardrobe before I heard music coming through headphones and I turned fast, hissing as my sides ached and saw Taehyung laying in my bed with headphones in, his eyes closed.

I rolled my eyes and opened my wardrobe, my hand holding the towel up. I pulled out some PJ's and underwear from a little drawer within the wardrobe and dropped the towel. I pulled the underwear on and the PJ's before grabbing the towel and hanging it over the door in my room for the time being. I slid into my bed and looked over at Taehyung. His cheeks were dusted a bright pink.

I pulled out a headphone gently.

"How much of that did you see?" I asked lowly. His eyes slowly opened and I raised my eyebrows.

"I heard someone moving about in the room so I opened my eyes to see who, and then you dropped the towel- I closed my eyes straight after!" He looked away. I let out a small sigh and rolled with my back towards him.

"I'm guessing you're staying here tonight then?" I asked.

"I can go back to the boys. I'll see you around." The bed lifted and my heart raced. I didn't exactly want him to leave, but at the same time did I want him to stay?

By time I had thought he was gone and the front door was shutting. I sighed quietly and pulled the blankets around me tightly.

I closed my eyes and let out another sigh of content before falling asleep.