0.8

Second week start!

Monday - 0615am

Parkjinyoung :

HAPPY ONE WEEK ANNIVERSARY MY FAVORITE HUMAN! MAY WE HAVE MORE AND MORE AND MORE WEEKS TO COME!

Parkjinyoung :

wow.. time flies. Its been a week since we last texted each other.

Mark :

wow. What a great start for this week. -.-|| I'll fucking kill you Parkjinyoung. It's freaking 6 in the morning. Leave me alone.

Parkjinyoung :

hello! Good morning to you too. I see that you're actually awake. I was afraid that I have to bombarded your phone just to get a reply from you.

Parkjinyoung :

now that I know you're alive, see you later. Get up. It's time for class.

Mark :

now, I am regretting ever replying your message.

Parkjinyoung :

I know you actually like me. If not, you're not even gonna bother with me when you know who I am from the very beginning.

Parkjinyoung :

rightttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt??????????????????

Mark :

please go back to Jae and never bothers me again.

Parkjinyoung :

he is no fun. You're all so secretive, suspicious and mysterious. You're the only thing entertaining in my life right now.

Mark :

can you be even more pathetic?

Parkjinyoung :

that is so not nice friend! How can you say that when we're suppose to celebrate our first week anniversary today.

Mark :

you seriously need help. It's freaking 7 days ago. It's not even a month.

Parkjinyoung :

a week is a very long time. I mean, anything can happen in a week. People can fall in love in seconds. Why are you looking down on our first week anniversary? L

Mark :

first anniversary of what actually? You know nothing about me but a stranger that keeps replying and answering your calls.

Parkjinyoung :

exactly! You are a stranger but you actually reply and talk to me with your sometimes sarcastic replies but I can live with that.

Mark :

I can never win this argument can i?

Parkjinyoung :

no, you actually cannot. You're born to make me happy.

Mark :

and whose theory states that I am born to make you happy? I am born to make girls fall in love with me.

Parkjinyoung :

Park Jinyoung's theory. Are you that confident you can make girls fall in love with you?

Mark :

I can assure you girls fall in love with me at first sight.

Parkjinyoung :

ohmygod. Don't tell me you're actually Donghae???????????

Parkjinyoung :

OHMYGOSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..

Mark :

shut up. No, I am not him. Why would you even think that I am him?

Parkjinyoung :

he is the only one that I can think of that can actually make girls fall in love at first sight with him. *heart eyes*

Mark :

Donghae? That senior Donghae? The one that dating that monkey?

Parkjinyoung :

HOW DARE YOU! Never insult my eunhae couple!

Mark :

what the? What? Eunhae? Who?

Parkjinyoung :

EUNhyuk + dongHAE = EUNHAE <3

Mark :

okay bye. You seriously need help.

Parkjinyoung :

they're actually my relationship goals <3

Mark :

and here I thought you're 'forever alone' kinda person.

Parkjinyoung :

sadly yes L someone date me pls

Mark :

"you're crazy. Stop spreading your craziness here."

Parkjinyoung :

"Wait, you're not actually one of those homophobic assholes right?"

Mark :

yes, I hate gays. I hate lgbt. Y'all need god.

Parkjinyoung :

hhmmm..

Mark :

what now?

Parkjinyoung :

are you one of Shownu's friend?

Mark :

Shownu's who? Wait, why would you suddenly think that?

Mark :

wait, is it because...? Oh my god.. Parkjinyoung.. I was being sarcastic. I am not at all homophobic okay.

Parkjinyoung :

uh huh..

Mark :

and what with that guy Shownu being homophobic though?

Parkjinyoung :

uuhhhmmm.. nothing. Forget it. So, wanna start cyber-dating me?

Mark :

okay bye. We'll talk about that Shownu thing next time. Don't try to ignore me.

Parkjinyoung :

I'm kiddingggggg.. pls come back! What Shownu? Shownu who? I don't know any Shownu.

Mark :

yeahhh.. whatever. it's 0647pm. I thought you have class. You stupid early bird.

Parkjinyoung :

thanks for entertaining me on our first week anniversary. Gtg now. Talk to you later. bye

Mark :

Bye

Read 0650am

a/n : and a little cameo from my lovely OTP Eunhae <3