3.8

Jinyoung haven't even close the door of the car when he feel someone envelop his entire body into a hug. Smells nice.

"I miss you so much already. Texting is not enough. I want to talk to you at campus too." Mark loosen his hug and continue to hold Jinyoung's hand.

"still too early and I'm still not ready, mentally. Please understand me. I would love to go public but I don't think I can handle the pressure just yet and yes, I miss you too and you smell so nice." Jinyoung let go of the hands that hold his and pull Mark into a hug again.

"this feels so nice I don't want to go back. Come back with me please. Lets just cuddle until we both fell asleep." They're still hugging and don't have any intention of letting the other go.

"no can do. You need rest and this is for a little while only okay. you should go back early and rest. I don't want you to drive when youre tired. I'll be worried."

Mark let go of the hugs and hold Jinyoung's upper arm. They both stare into each other's eyes.

"why are you being so freaking sweet?" Mark leave little butterfly kisses all over Jinyoung's face and give a heavy smooch on his forehead.

"you're my energy booster. Spending time and hugging you like this give me so much energy I can actually burst from all these energy inside me." Jinyoung just give a little laugh over the comments and pulled something out of the sweater of his pockets.

"I've got something for you. but, its last minute so don't expect anything okay." Mark take the little paperbag with shining eyes and look inside it.

"what? Really?" Mark is now smiling from ears to ears, inside the little paperbag is a little clear bottle with only a paper crane inside.

"I fold it myself. Guess what I wrote on the paper crane?" Mark look at Jinyoung with eyes full of smiles.

"you tell me." he cant stop staring at the paper crane inside the bottle.

"Happy first day babe! That's why there's only one paper crane inside because its out first day together. I know its nothing and It looks super simple and ugly but I try really hard to get that perfect small size paper crane okay. Do you like it?" Mark pulls Jinyoung into another hug. Yes, they love hugs.

"I love it so much. Thank you. it's cute don't you dare say its ugly. It's the cutest paper crane I've ever see and its mine. Thanks baby! Why are you so cute?" Mark loosen the hug and leave little butterfly kisses on Jinyoung's lips.

"stop. We're in front of my house. What if my parents suddenly come out? We're dead." Jinyoung look around, afraid that people will snooping on them in the car.

"there's no one here and we don't even do anything. I mean, we're boyfriends. Even if we do anything, it is not a crime. Come, give your handsome boyfriend a kiss." Mark jutted his lips and closed his eyes, waiting for kisses from Jinyong. Jinyoung just slapped his jutted out mouth.

"stopppppppppppppppppp.." Jinyoung pulls Mark into a hug, feeling so freaking embarrassed like the virgin *smirk* he is. Mark just laugh and run his hand through Jinyoung's hair.

"cute. Why is my boyfriend being so cute tonight?" and they hug again for the longest time. After like few minutes of hugging and just feeling the other beside him, finally, they sit properly and just hold each others hand.

"Mark, you want to have a private get together with our close friends ONLY?" Jinyoung ask without even lifting his head, his left hand drawing circles on the back of Mark's hand that is holding his right hand.

"I'm okay with anything babe as long as you are okay with it." Mark lift Jinyoung's chin and rub his little cheek with his thumb.

"I'd love to let them know about us. I mean, theyre our friends right?" he is now looking straight at Mark, looking for any change in expression.

"sure sure babe. I'll tell Jackson, he is like my bestest friend and I don't want any other people when we have our gathering because I know your awkward little cute ass wont be able to handle strangers." Mark pinch Jinyoung little neck and smiles when Jinyoung scrunched his face to avoid being pinch.

"thank you but I'll invite JB, Youngjae and that annoying little Jungwoo, is that okay with you?"

" I'd love to meet them and finally being official in front of your friends. They're cool though right? About us dating?" Mark lift Jinyoung's hand and kiss the back of his hand.

"you kidding me? THEY LOVE YOU. especially Jungwoo and Youngjae didn't believe we're actually dating, he thought I'm just pulling his leg at first. I mean, even I have a hard time believing you're actually real." Jinyoung pulls Mark entire arm and hug it into his body.

"I am as real as real can be. You better accept it sooner because I'm staying for good and not leaving your cute ass for others." Mark moved his hands lower onto Jinyoung's back and Jinyoung quickly pull his hands that is trying to get into his pants from the back.

"behave yourself Tuan. Now, go back safe and sound and I'll see you again tomorrow okay?" Jinyoung push Mark's shoulder and his hands reach for the door handle but failed because he falls onto the embrace of his boyfriend again.

"so soon. I still miss you. give me another minute please." Mark hugs him tighter.

"better sooner than later or else I'll have a hard time letting you go tonight. Be a good bye and see you tomorrow okay my handsome and super clingy boyfriend." Jinyoung pulls Mark face and kiss him all over his face and run as fast as lighting into his house.

"damn Park Jinyoung, why are you so freaking cute?" Mark smiles and drove away and Jinyoung shy self peeking at his car through his bedroom windows.

a/n : MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2019! <3