//New beginnings//

Pidge's/Katie's POV

After a long day of training to finally defeat zarkon. I slouched as sweat dripped down my forehead. My eye lids feeling heavier than usual.

I let out a small groan heading to Shiro's and my bedroom opening the door and let's myself fall onto our bed groaning loudly into my pillow.

I heard the door open and a small sign coming from shiro."Katie your all sweaty get off our bed."I let out another groan.

Moving slowly I slid off of our bed and onto the floor my back hurting badly."why?"I whine looking up at him.

"Cause babe shower first bed later."he smiled and picked me up from the ground."but I'm tired now shiro."

"I know Katie but we're both stinky so when we are clean than we'll go to the bed and relax."I signed but nodded against his shoulder letting out a small yawn.

I smile a bit feeling his peck my shoulder with his lips. He walked towards the bathroom also carrying our extra clothes.

Once we got there he set me down on the counter top turning the shower on and setting it to a warm temperature. After he than pulled off his suit leaving his chest bare to me.

I blush deeply having not seen it in a while, while I stare at his chest he let out a chuckle."like what you see Katie...I know I do."he walked towards me.

He trapped me on the counter top as he eased himself between my legs his face close to mine."I know how much you need me my love."after saying that his lips touched mine.

I felt my stomach do a small flip and where his skin touched mine burned in the passion of our love. My right hand slowly reached up and touched his cheek.

The heat between us only seemed to rise as out makeout session became more intense. I moaned softly against his lips when his hips jurked forward hitting mine.

Shiro pulled our lips away so we could get our breath back as he lips continued down my skin. I felt how much he needed me just by the way he kissed and nipped at my neck.

I let out a small giggle holding up my arms so he could pull off my armer from my shirt. Once he did shiro immetially pulled off my shirt and bra.

I lean my head back closing my eyes as his lips traveled down to my chest area."shiro are you sure this is the best time to do this?"I ask not opening my eyes.

"Katie now is the perfect time no one will hear how much love making I'm doing to you in the shower."he whispered into my ear. I let out a small groan

Shiro slowly started to pull the rest of my clothes off of my body onto the floor before picking me up stepping into the warm shower.

As he kissed my neck lovingly I felt his little buddy poke as my thigh. I let out a small moan again holding the back of his head.

He than set me down smirking down at me."your such a tease shiro." I cross my arms looking up at him."Its what I do best love."

I smack his arm hard before rinsing myself off and then gets out of the shower drying off and pulling on my clothes and glasses.

Leaving shiro in the shower to fix his problem. I smirk to myself laying back onto our bed closing my eyes falling asleep a few minutes later.

Only to have nightmares flashes if zarkon in my head.