//Time to tell//

Shiro's POV

I watched as katie slept peacefully under our covers her chest rising and falling with her small breaths. Her hair a slight mess from sleeping for so long.

Its around one in the afternoon I woke up around ten but I didn't want to disturb her slumber so I hadn't gotten up from our bed.

I slightly moved but slowly as I slipped away from her and walked out of our room. I walked into the kitchen grabbing some food.

I froze when I heard someone clearly their throat. I turned around to see hunk standing there. "Shiro what are you doing?"

"I-im uhhh getting food for Pidge."I say softly watching him and his mood changes to happy."why didn't you just say that shiro I bet she's staving for sleeping for so long."He said simply.

I rubbed the back of my neck and laughed."haha yeah."I grabbed the food I got for katie and walked back to my room.

When I made it to my room I opened the door to see Katies sleeping for shift and a groan come out of her mouth.

I smiled lightly my eyes softening more as i watched her. I set her food in my night stand and sits on our bed looking down at her.

I watched as her eyes open and look into mine. "Morning kaite."I whisper to her smile lightly. She had a small smile on her face.

"Morning to you too shiro."she giggles abit. She sits up and stretches making her shirt she was wearing ride up a bit to show her stomach.

I look down at it then back up into her eyes."what?"she questions me but I just shake my head."nothing katie."she gives me a weird look for a few minutes before looking past me.

Looking at the food her stomach growls loudly making me chuckle and her blush deeply. I move and grabs the plate and hands it to her along with a spoon.

I watched as she scarffed down her food leaving a small mess on her face. I chuckle again and whips her face off."your a big goof katie."

I take her plate away from her and sets it back on my nightstand and moved closer to her. I place my hand over her stomach looking her in her eyes.

"How are you feeling, sick, feel like your going to throw up or maybe still tired?" I say never taking my eyes off her stomach.

I felt her small hands cup my face forcing me to look her in the eyes."I'm fine shiro I don't feel sick just yet."she whispers then pecks my lips softly.

I let out a small sign and relaxed laying my head on her lap gently cressing her thigh. I let my eyes drift close and the next thing I know I falling asleep. My head laid on Katie's lap as her fingers move threw my hair.