//Rough times//

Shiro's POV

I let out a small sign as I heard small knocks on my door. I pull myself out of my bed and opened my door. "Yes...?" Sleepiness still in my eyes.

"Pidge just ran to the bathroom and wont let us in we're all worried about her."hunk said quickly. I frown and walked to the bathroom and opened the door and closed it behind me.

My heart broke a bit when I saw katie just sitting against the wall eyes closed and her skin paler than normal. I grabbed a cloth and got it wet and walked over to her whipping her mouth off.

I smiled lightly when she opened her eyes to look up at me. Once I was done whipping her mouth off I picked her up and carried her to our room passing everyone on the way there.

She had fallen asleep before we got there so I just gently placed her on our bed and pulled my black comforter over her to keep her warm.

I kissed her head and walked back out to the others. They all had a worried face on. "Shes fine she's asleep but she's fine just needs sleep it off."I say to them.

"Now how are we going to fight any threats when Pidge is constantly sick and sleeping we won't have the green lion."hunk said getting worried very easily.

"Hunk calm down it'll only last for a couple of weeks than she'll stop all of this and start to grow a bump on her stomach."I tell him as smiles a bit thinking about it and how cute she'd look wearing one of my shirts again.

I say my goodnights to everyone and walked back to katie smiling more seeing how relaxed she was while she was in deep sleep I gently took off her glasses and set them on my nightstand getting into bed with her I wrap my arms around her waist.

(Haha jk surprise klance time 😁😁😁😁)

Lance POV

We were all heading to our rooms. Once it was just keith and I, I gently grabbed his hand pulling him toward my bedroom having a small smirk on my face.

"Lance come on I'm tired I don't want to deal with your crap right now."keith yawned looking at me but I just smiled at him."trust me Keith you'll enjoy what gonna happen in my room."I winked at him.

I saw him blush deeply making me chuckle opening my door before picking him up making him yelp hugging onto me tighly. "I told you so." I say to him closing my door.

I gently kissed his lips keeping my hands on his thighs as we kissed. I moved towards my bed and laid him down on it before pulling off his jacket throwing it across my room.

I started to kiss his neck while moving myself in between his legs. Almost automatically his legs wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to him as hell let out a small moan.

I smirked against his skin sitting back onto my knees pulling off my shirt before returning to his neck and you can figure out the rest.