//What happened?//

Shiro's POV

When I can too I was already laying in my bed my black comforter thrown over me. I glanced over and tears formed in my eyes as I spotted Katie's glasses.

Where could she have gone? Who took her. And why did they take her? So many questions flew threw my head it made me scared that I'd never get to the her or our child.

I sat up in my bed sitting against the wall with my eyes closed. How could I let this happen again we are so close to see our child. I let out a sign.

Katie's/Pidge's POV

I slowly opened my eyes yawning and stretching I rubbed my eye and looks around.....wait this isn't Shiro's room. I quickly hop out the bed I was in looking around.

"What the hell, where am i?"I questioned myself. When I head the door nob turn I looked around to find something to fight with.

I smiled when I found a bat I picked it up and held onto it tightly. It slipped through my fingers when I saw the face of my kidnapper. "M-matt." Tears formed into my eyes.

I half walked half ran even if I'm pregnant I'm still gonna run. I hugged him the best I could with my stomach."omg matt I missed you so much how did you find me."

I looked up at him then frowned pulling away from him."matt whats wrong?." "Katie what happened to you....why are you pregnant."he questioned me looking at my stomach.

I was about to answer his question but he grabbed a knife."the galra did this didnt they."he said in pure anger."I'll kill it."I let out a small yelp as I leaped away from him putting my hands over my stomach.

I quickly walked out of the room looking for something to defend myself. I felt a shooting pain in my shoulder I cried out in pain looking back to see the knife matt had was in my shoulder.

I reached back and pulled it out hissing in pain but held the knife tightly."what the fuck matt."I say weakly."don't touch my child."I whispered as I felt weak.

Shiro's POV

I was looking at the green lion as she sat in her hanger I had been here everyday since katie when missing I signed and was about to leave when her lion purred at me.

I looked back at her and she had opened up to me so I put on my helmet and got in sitting down in the seat. She took off out of the castle heading into a direction I had no clue but she knew katie was in trouble.

Once she landed we were at a house and I looked around as I walked towards it. I was started when I heard katie screaming. I instantly kicked the door down seeing matt over katie holding a knife to her stomach.

I felt something in me snap and I quickly kicked him off of her and quickly picking her up. I noticed there was blood on her shirt I walked us out and into her lion.

"Katie, love stay with me."I gently held her face in my hands she was fading out but I gently kissed her lips and sat down in the seat holding kaite close to me as her lion took off back to the castle.

I placed a hand over her stomach and let out a small sign when the baby kicked my hand telling me it was ok. Allura put her right into the healing pods once we got to the castle.

"Her own brother was going to kill her cause of the galda that's a odd."she said looking at me as I stared at Katie. I felt a hand on my shoulder seeing keith behind me. "She'll be ok and so will your child."I smiled at him and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This maybe the the last chapter I don't know what to do anymore I'm sorry guys