{1}

~Tell me
With your sweet smile
Tell me
Tell me like you're whispering into my ears~

donghyuk sat in class, head in his hand, completely ignoring everything the teacher was saying. he was awaiting the moment that the bell rang so he could finally give mark the letter.

ever since mark came to his school from Canada, donghyuk had been in love. the first couple weeks he denied liking mark in any way other than a friend. but it soon came clear to him that no matter what he told himself, and everyone around him, that donghyuk liked him as more than 'just a friend'.

the bell finally rang and donghyuk raced out of the classroom. he made it to marks locker before mark and anyone who would actually care about what he was about to do. he slipped the note in marks locker and ran to his locker, which wasn't too far from marks.

he saw the kid whose locker was next to marks and mark go up to the lockers. once mark opened his locker, donghyuks stomach dropped.

the letter didn't fall out of his locker.

but it did fall out of the kids locker next to his.

the kid picked it up and read it, then started laughing. He handed it to mark whose face got red real fast. 'oh thank god i didn't put my name on that.' donghyuk thought to him self.

his heart broke when he saw mark crumple the paper and throw it away. the rest of the day donghyuk hung his head low and didn't say much.

'did mark know it was me?'

'should i have given him the note?'

'did i actually try to give him the note?'

'oh my god i did.'
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Mark,
I've never felt like this before
It's sweeter than honey
somethin kinda crazy happens to me
It's like a lie, because i dont actually know if i like you or if you like me, but, i think i do like you.
-L.Dh