{4}

~Whatever it takes, save me,
Save me
It keeps happening even though I run away~

the day went by fast and it was already lunch. donghyuk sat outside at a little table, eating his lunch quietly, while thinking about everything.

mark frantically searched the cafeteria looking for donghyuk, and any of his friends.

he spotted one of his friends and turned the opposite way and went outside.

'maybe hes out here.' mark thought looking around.

he spotted the boy sitting alone eating. his heart melted. mark rushed up to him and sat down quickly.

donghyuk looked up, confused, and embarrassed. "Hello mark." he went back to eating in hoped that mark wouldn't notice how embarrassed he was.

"did you do it?" he asked, staring at donghyuk. "do what?" donghyuk asked, trying to sound innocent.

"you know what." mark spoke while opening his drink and taking a sip. donghyuk looked down and nodded.

"oh thank god." mark said putting his hand to his chest. "what?" donghyuk asked, looking around making sure no one saw them together.

"i really like you donghyuk, ok?" mark confessed, his voice getting lower.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
'i cant even explain, or put into words, how happy you make me, lee donghyuk.'

'i dont know how to tell you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me, mark lee.'