{5}

~I'm caught in a lie
Caught in a lie~

"why?" donghyuk said staring into marks eyes, looking for a valid reason.

"because you are simply perfect. i dont know how to tell you how happy you make me. i came to korea, thinking everyone would hate me, but i met you and realized that you make me feel so happy,"

"i walk faster in the halls just to catch up to you sometimes, i spend a little extra time in the morning to impress you, i try my hardest in class so you will think im smart. you make me crazy."

donghyuk smiled and said "the feelings are mutual, but, i dont know mark. its bad enough having. people think i wrote the note, but having them know i wrote it and know that we both like each other? i cant handle all that."

mark nodded "i understand, but we dont have to go public! we cant date in secret. i wont tell anyone if you dont." mark kissed his pinky finger, then held it up.

donghyuk sighed and did the same, locking their fingers. "so its official," donghyuk started, "we are dating now?" mark nodded excitedly, and said "ill take you out this weekend."

the bell rang and the boys stood up. "you go first, your friends will screw me up if they find out you ate lunch with me." mark sighed and said "i really need new friends."
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
'you shouldn't have to need new friends, your friends need to change their opinions on people.'