{11}-FINALE

~Caught in a lie
Find the me that was innocent
I can't free myself from this lie
Give me back my laughter~

mark regretted everything. he had no clue what to do with the body, and he knew he could never forgive himself. he dropped donghyuks body on the ground and looked up at the sky.

he had been there all day holding donghyuk and crying, and the sun was now setting. He heard a phone go off and almost had a heart attack. "TAKE ME TO JAIL AND KILL ME THERE!"

he shouted, thinking the police were there. when nothing happened he looked around and realized it was donghyuks phone.

he scrambled to the ground and took donghyuks phone out of his pocket.

his mom was calling.

mark was panicking. what would his mom do when she found out her little boy was gone,dead, in some random field she probably didnt even know existed.

then marks phone started to ring. he checked how many texts donghyuk had. he had hundreds, all from different family members and friends.

mark took his phone out of his pocket and saw that donghyuks mom was now calling him.

he took a deep breath, wiped his tears, and pressed answer.

'Mark, sweetheart, thank god you answered! Donghyuk hasent come home yet and i called him and texted him and he didn't respond so i just thought he'd be with you.'

she had been crying. he could tell.

all mark had to do was play it off.

'i saw him at school, and he told me to tell you he loved you later, but wouldnt say why. i thought he was gonna play a prank on you or something, but i haven't seen him since.'

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
💐mom 7/10/17
00:11
'Donghyuk, sweetie, its mom, i need you home now, you need to clean your room and do homework. if you are with mark, tell him he's invited. love you!"