{6}

~Find the me that was innocent
I can't free myself from this lie
Give me back my laughter~

the rest of the day went by fast. and when donghyuk finally got to go home, his mom called him downstairs.

"Donghyuk, sweetheart? Your friend is here!"

mark stood at his new boyfriends door, looking into the house nervously. donghyuks mom stared at mark and then said "ahh you look so nervous! dont be nervous, we are a nice family, we dont bite."

mark smiled at that. "where is this boy- DONGHYUK!" his mom shouted up the stairs. she sighed and said "you can come in and wait of youd like, i dont know whats taking him so long."

mark walked in the house. it was nice. everything was organized, and it smelt like apple pie.

"you dont mind if i go up there and see whats taking him so long, do you? dont worry i wont be long."

mark shook his head and replied "no, not at all." his mom smiled and said "such a sweet boy." then went up the stairs.

once she was gone mark inhaled sharply. he looked around and saw pictures of donghyuk and his mom. he smiled.

"mom, i dont know what to do!" donghyuk whisper-shouted. "what do you mean? just put on clothes and go downstairs!" his mom whisper-shouted back.

"i cant mom! this is a date! im not wearing normal clothes!" his moms eyes widened, and he covered his mouth quickly. "awww my baby boy is going on his first date!"

"keep your voice down, he'll hear."

"dont worry, hes not dressed to fancy, ok? just wear nicer clothes than you normally would." donghyuk nodded and said

"wait, where is he?"

"downstairs."

"no! he'll see my baby pictures! go down there! but dont be embarrassing please?" his mom grinned and said "cant promise anything." and walked out.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
'oh my god i didn't think this through. im gonna throw up. oh my god what if i throw up on mark.no. no im not. calm down hyuk, breathe. this is your first date, and you will not be throwing up on the guy who is taking you out.'