>seven<

hey y'allllll so I've started making outfits for the chapters over on Polyvore! They're all named after whatever scene it's in. here's the link:  littleyellowflower.polyvore.com/

Chris's POV

I wake up and stretch my arms out, expecting  to find empty space. Instead, I feel the warm skin of y/n's back. For a second, I forgot she fell asleep in my bed. She stirs, my cold hands probably waking her up. She turns over, facing me. Her shirt has ridden up, so she fidgets beneath the covers to fix it.

"Morning," she says, her morning voice rough and almost sexy.

"Good morning," I reply. We both still have the clothes we were wearing the night before, and my jeans are digging into my hips, making me uncomfortable.

"God, I hate sleeping in jeans," she says, almost reading my mind.

"Me too," I say. It's all I can say. I'm in awe of her. In the light streaming in from the window, her skin looks warm and soft. Her eyes catch the sunlight, making them appear softer than they did before. She turns her back to me again to reach her phone, which sits on the windowsill. I want to reach out and touch the exposed skin of her lower back. It's peeking out over the waistband of her jeans. She turns back over and sits up.

"Sorry," she says, running a hand through her hair.

"For what?" I say, chuckling.

"You know... I don't know," she laughs. "I apologize for everything. Sorry." I laugh at her. "DAMN IT," she exclaims, sending me into a fit of giggles.

"You don't have to apologize," I say.

"I know... well, I guess I am sorry I took up all this space in your bed." She scoots down and gets off of the bed. Nervously playing with the hem of her shirt. Her makeup has smudged a bit, and her hair has curled slightly from sleep, but she still looks like she belongs in a Disney princess movie.

"You didn't, y/n. I have a double bed. You took up a small fraction of it." I sit up as well, then stand up, the hardwood floor cold under my bare feet.

"Thanks. For everything last night." She looks at me, then takes a step closer. "I'm gonna hug you now." I meet her halfway and wrap my arms around her. She pulls her head back to look up at me. "I'm sorry I'm so much drama." I scoff and dare to press a kiss to her head.

"Hush, you." I say. She nuzzles her head into my chest again. We stay there, hugging, neither of us have showered, and I'm pretty sure neither of us knows what time it is. By the time we've pulled apart, I've already decided I can't go much longer without kissing her.

<time skip brought to you by the screaming child i'm babysitting>

Y/n's POV

After leaving Chris's room, I see Ding Dong and Julian sitting on the couch. They're perched at opposite ends, watching Mystery Science Theater.

"Heyyyyy," Julian says, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Morning, Jules. Morning, Dongle." I wish I could sit between them, but I need to go back to my place to shower and feed my dog. I glance down at my phone and see that it's only 9am. I sigh, relieved my dog hadn't been left for 12 hours.