Chapter 6

Kookie's P.O.V
Jinnie hyung carried Kookie downstairs "Kookie what do you want to eat?" Jinnie hyung asked "um........ pancakes" kookie said and smiled "okay just wait and I'll cook your food okay?." Jinnie hyung said and started cooking kookie waited patiently for the food. Once jinnie hyung was finished he feed kookie "mmm jinnie hyung it's sow good" "jinjja?" Kookie nodded.
Jin's P.O.V
Kookie looked so cute with his bunny onesie and syrup in the corner of his lips. I wiped it off and he finished eating I placed the dirty dishes in the sink and went back to Jungkook "Kookie do you want to watch a movie ?" "Yesh pwease" he said and put his hands up " Hyungie can you pwease cawwy me?" I nodded and carried him . I set him on the couch and opened the T.V and changed the channel to Spongebob. I sat next to Jungkook and he snuggled closer to me I hugged him we were enjoying until "Jin hyung? What are you doing?"I heard Namjoon ask ask I turned around and saw everyone was awake "Good morning" I said smiling  awkwardly  "Shut up! And explain what your doing with that kid" Yoongi shouted "Watch you're tone young man" I said and sighed I stood up "Kookie I will just taok with the others okay?" I whispered to him and he nodded in reply. I walked to the kitchen and sat down the others followed and sat down as well. "Okay so you guys ever heard of little space?" I asked and they nodded "Okay so Jungkook is in little space right now I don't really know what triggered his little space but I really need your help taking care of him" i told them. I left for them to talk and went back to Jungkook "Kookie I asked the others to help take care of you because I need to go to work okay?" I said he nodded I kissed his forehead and ruffled his hair. I went to get ready and after I was done I went down and saw the others eating and Jungkook still watching " I'll be going now" I said and went out.

Author's note
I'm so sorry this is so short but I'll try to update faster and tell me what you guys think of this story so I know if I will continue or not.
Baii~~♡ Love y'all😘