Chapter 5

Jungkook's P.O.V
After cleaning up I went to my room and got my phone. I sat at my bed and opened my phone and saw that my mom texted me.
*Text*
Eomma: Kookie-ah how are you guys?
Kookie❤:Eomma we're fine. How  about you and appa.
Eomma: okay. Me and your dad are fine.
Kookie❤:arraso. Take care eomma.
Eomma: take care as well and bond with your brothers okay?.
Kookie❤: ne
Eomma: kookie-ah I have to go now. I love you.
Kookie❤: I love you too.
I turned my phone off and went to the bathroom and took a quick shower. After I took a shower I went out of the bathroom and wore a white t-shirt,jeans,and timberland. I went out of my room and went downstairs I saw that nobody was outside so I went out as fast as I could. Once I was outside I sighed at the feeling of the cool air hitting my face." It feel so nice" I smiled and started walking to the nearest store . I arrived and went inside I bought candies,drinks,ramyeon,and other foods. After paying I started walking back to our house. Once I arrived I saw that Namjoon hyung looked angry. "Yah Jeon Jungkook where did you go?!!" Namjoon hyung said or more like shouted. I stayed silent and looked down "Answer me  when I'm asking questions!!" He shouted again but this time he gripped on my hair and forced me to look up "Answer me!!" "Why do I have to answer you it's like you care!!" I shouted but then I realized what I said my eyes went big "Look like someone thinks he can just talk to me like that huh" he said and I saw him smirk "I-I'm so-sorry hy-hyung" I said and looked down and he gripped my arm and pulled me harshly and the things that I bought fell out of my hand and the next thing I knew I was at my room. He pushed me harshly and I fell at my bed. He placed me at his lap and he pulled my pants down he started slapping my butt it the only thing I could do was cry and shout for him to stop but that only made him hit my butt harder. When he was done he pulled my pants up and left me crying I curled op into a ball and kept crying from the pain until I fell asleep.
The next morning:
Third person P.O.V
Kookie woke up and felt the pain from his butt he tried standing up he succeeded but he felt pain. Kookie need to take a bath kookie thought and went to the bathroom.
Kookie's P.O.V:
Kookie went to the bathroom and took a bubble bath after kookie finished kookie wore a bunny onesie and looked at the mirror kookie looks cute kookie thought and giggled kookie went back to bed and started playing and giggled while talking to bunnie and wolfy.
Jin' s P.O.V:
I woke up early today and felt that my throat was a bit dry and went out to get water but when I was passing Jungkook's room I heard giggles and Jungkook talking in a third person. I decided to look at what he was doing i opened the door and was shocked at what I saw Jungkook was wearing a bunny onesie and playing with stuff toys he saw me a stopped playing with the toys and looked at me fright filled his eyes I went near him he backed away and then I realized that the kid was in little space. Jungkook started crying and as instincts I hugged him.
Kookie's P.O.V
Kookie started crying cause kookie was scawed that hyungie was mad kookie felt someone was hugging kookie. Kookie cried in hyungie's chest when kookie stopped crying hyungie let go of kookie and looked at kookie. "Hyungie kookie is sowry"
"It's okay you don t have to say sorry"
Jin' s P.O.V
When I saw the kid at this state my heart softened I only agreed to treat this kid bad because they wanted to but this kid is just innocent,sweet and fragile. I will protect him at all cost.