Chapter 2

Jungkook 's P.O.V
I sigh as look at my reflection in the mirror. A week has passed and today was the wedding day my mom and Sejun are getting ready in the venue and I'm here at our house think if I should go or not . If I go I would see my mom happy again but I would see my 6 (hot) step brothers but if I don't go my mom would be sad and disappointed in me. And I thought about it I should

Go. If it means my mom being happy I'll sacrifice it. I sigh and got out the house and went inside my car and drove to the venue.

Once I arrived at the venue I saw my six step brothers. I tried my best ignoring them but as I got closer to them i saw them smirking at me.

Bts P.O.V
Welcome to hell Jeon jungkook.

Jungkook POV
As I was about to past them one of them grab my wrist and pulled me harshly I saw who grab my wrist was Namjoon hyung. "A-a-annyeonghaseyo"I stutterd out while bowing.
"Well hello there kid " Jin hyung said as he slung his arm on my shoulder
"So I heard you are moving in with us " Yoongi hyung said and I nodded.
Then Jin hyung whispered in my
"This is going to be fun" I gulp nervously at his statement. And jin hyung removed his arm from my shoulder and Namjoon hyung let go of my wrist and they left. I sighed and started walking.

Time skip: Wedding ceremony

Jungkook's P.O.V
As I saw my mom walking down the aisle it made me happy knowing that my mom found happiness.
"Do you Kim Sejun promise to stay with this lovely lady through good and bad times."
"I do"
"And do you Jeon Shi Hye take this man as you're lovely wedded husband"
"I do"
"I now announce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."
After they kissed everybody cheered for the new couple .
I went to my mom and hugged her.
"Chukahaeyo eomma"
"Thank you kookie"
We broke the hug.
I saw Sejun or should I say my appa .
I bowed "Annyeonghaseyo"
"Aigoo Shi Hye-ah you're son is so polite" Sejun said my mom chuckled.
"Kamsahamnida" I said then bowed .And and he ruffled my hair.
The couple left because they had to cut the cake.

It was time to eat. We were all sitting in one table me,my mom,Sejun,And his sons. Their was silence at first then my mom said " okay so me and your dad have been planning to go on a vacation together after the wedding so this is also a good opportunity for the 7 of you to spend time together."
"We will be leaving tomorrow "
My eyes went wide. "Y-you're l-le-leaving to-tomorrow"I said while stuttering and I saw my other hyungs smirking and glancing at each other .
"Ne Jungkookie is it ok with you? "My mom asked
"N-ne " she smiled
Time skip - (new house)
I was looking outside the window we were on our way to our new house I was nervous and tomorrow *sigh*
"Jungkookie kwaenchana?" My mom asked
"Ne eomma"
"Kookie don't worry your hyungs are really kind people and if their is anything wrong just tell me okay " she said while holding my hand. I nodded