Chapter 8

After 1 week
Jin' s P.O.V
It's been 1 week since the incident I haven't talked to Namjoon since then.
Me and kookie have been sleeping together cause he told me his scared.
I woke up today and stretched my limbs I felt the body next to me hug me tighter. "Kookie-ah wake up"
"No. Hyungie I want to sweep mowe"
"Kookie wake up we will go to the mall if you don't wake up I will leave you"
At the mention of me leaving him he sat up "Kookie ish awake pwease don't weave kookie hyungie" he said with tears at the corner of his eyes
"Kookie hyungie would never leave you okay?" I said wipping the tears that fell down.
"Weally?"
"Yes so go to the bathroom and I'll get your clothes ready " I said and he went to the bathroom.
After preparing his clothe I went downstairs to cook.
"Jin hyung? " I heard someone said from behind i turned around and saw Jimin standing their "What?"I said with no emotion "Hyung please forgive us" he said they've been doing this for the whole week "you know i trusted you guys to take care of him but what did you do. You guys already saw Namjoon about to hit him why didn't you stop him?"
"Hyung we still don't trust the kid what if he's just pretending?"
"But what if he's not did you even think about that?"
"Hyu-"
"You know I don't want my day to be ruined so just wake the others up to tell them the food is ready"
I said he nodded I  placed the food at the table and went to check if kookie is done dressing up. I went inside the room and saw kookie struggling to pull his shirt down. It was so cute to watch. I walked over to him and helped him pull his shirt down "Kookie-ah why didnt you call me to help You?"
"Kookie wanted to be a big boy "
"Okay hyungie will take a bath first and leave so just sit at my bed and watch tv Okay?" I said and he nodded and sat down at my bed and watched Mr.bean
I took a bath and got dress and went downstairs with kookie.
"Were leaving now"
"Where are you going?" I heard Yoongi ask
"We're going to the mall"
"Still with that stupid kid?" I heard Namjoon say and scoffed "you know Namjoon if you dont have anything nice to say just shut up "
"Well I'm just stating the truth"
"You just don't know how to stop Namjoon" I walked to him and was about to hit him "No hyungie don't hit Namjoonie hyung" I hear jungkook say while hugging me.
I sighed and walked out with jungkook to the car. "Why did you stop me from hitting him?"
"It wasn't hyungie's fawult it was kookie's fawult thawt hyungie dosent wike me Kookie isn't good enough wike you" he said while crying "No kookie don't cry your perfect just the way you are" (and when you smile the whole world stops and stares for awhile~. I'm sorry)
"Weally?"
"Yes" I said and he hugged me
"I love you"(nyeon nae pureun gompangi nal guwonhaejun naui cheonsa naui saesang~~)
"I wove u too hyungie"
"So let's go to the mall?" I said and he nodded excitedly.

Author's note
Yo what up peeps so I updated yehey i know it short sorry. But I'll luv y'all stay safe.
✌out.
😘😙😚😍❤💞👌