Chapter 3

Jungkook's P.O.V
We were in front of our new family's house . My mom knocked on the door and Sejun (Appa) opened the door. They hugged and Sejun help carry our things inside. Once I entered the house I was amazed their house was really spacious and expensive paintings hanging on the wall luxurious couches ."Wow" "Jungkook you can look around the house if you want " i nodded my head. While I was lookingaround I accidentally bumped  into someone it was Namjoon hyung
" M-mi-mianhae "
"Yah kid watch where you're going"
I bowed.
"Oh. Look who's here ." I heard a husky voice say I turned around and saw Taehyung- hyung . I bowed .
"Kookie can you come here for a minute " My Mom shout .
"Ne eomma" I shouted back.
I bowed one last time and went downstairs as fast as I can.
"What do you need eomma?"
"Oh kookie get your stuff and your dad will show you your room" I nodded and got my stuff and followed Sejun upstairs. Once we reached a door Sejun opened it and my room was really big and nice just my style

"Do you like it?" SeJun asked"Ne"I say still looking around the room"Jungkook can we have a talk?"I nodded"Jungkook thank you ""Thank you for What?""For accepting our marriage and me becoming your step dad you're mom told me you were really close ...

"Ne"I say still looking around the room
"Jungkook can we have a talk?"
I nodded
"Jungkook thank you "
"Thank you for What?"
"For accepting our marriage and me becoming your step dad you're mom told me you were really close with you're dad I'm not trying to replace him it's just that I want be close with you and make you feel like I'm you're dad"my eyes got  teary I was always sensitive when it comes to talking about my dad my dad died in a car accident  when I was 10 years old . (btw kookie is 15 here)
I sniffed a little but then I couldn't hold it in any more memories of me ,my mom, and my dad came flooding in my mind and I just broke down.
Sejun's P.O.V
I heard jungkook sniff so I turned to look at him and I suddenly saw tears running down his face."Jungkook I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk about a sensitive topic" I brought him in to a hug and he cried harder . After 5 minutes he finally calmed down. He broke the hug "You okay now?" He nodded . "Well I'll be leaving you now okay." I ruffled his hair. I stood and was near the door but stopped when I heard him say "thank you .......Appa" I smiled when I heard him say appa it was the first time he called me that.
Jungkook's P.O.V
I hesitated but called him appa when I was with him it feels like my dad is here. Appa why did you leave me ?.
I sighed and started unpacking my stuff. 

When I was done I checked the time it was 6:08 pm .
"Kookie come down and eat " I heard my mom shout. "Ne" I shouted back.
I went out of my room and went downstairs. As I was walking down I inhaled the amazing aroma . When I went inside the kitchen I was meet with a feast of food. Once I arrived we started eating.

 Once I arrived we started eating