Chapter 7

3rd P.O.V
As soon as Jin left the rest went to Jungkook. Namjoon pulled Jungkook up by his arm "Ahh. It hurts let kookie go" jungkook said screaming and tried getting oit of Namjoon's grip "Keep your mouth shut kid" Namjoon said gripping Jungkook tighter "No!" Jungkook answered tears streaming down his face. Namjoon was about to hit Jungkook but then "Uh I left my pho- Namjoon what are you doing?!" Jin ran to their direction and removed Namjoon's grip on Jungkook's arm "Shh it's okay I'm here" Jin said try to console Jungkook and hugging him. Jin stood up "What is wrong with you?! I told you to take care of him this is what you do?!" Jin shouted and that scared the others because Jin rarely shouts and when he does you are so dead but Namjoon just didn't shut up "Why do we have to take care of this stupid kid? He's nothing but an attention seeker. He's so usel-" Namjoon's words got cut off by Jin' s hand coming in contact with Namjoon's cheek "Shut up!" Jin said and dragged Jungkook to his car.
Jin' s P.O.V
I can't believe Namjoon would say something like that "Hyungie kookie ish sowwy" Jungkook said crying " No kookie it wasn't your fault okay no it was my fault for leaving you like that I'm sorry"i said and started crying as Well "N-No Hyungie u n-No c-cry" Jungkook said and used his cute little hands to wipe my tears and that made me smile "Arraso I won't cry as long as you don't cry as Well Okay?" I said he nodded and smiled "Their you look cuter when you smile" I saw him blush at my comment I couldn't control myself and pinched his cheeks
"You're so cute" "Hyungie stop it" He said burying his face into his palms "Okay okay I'll stop. Kookie do you want to go to hyungie's work place?" I asked he nodded "Where ish hyungie's wock pwaice?" " you'll just have to wait and see Okay?" He nodded I  ruffled his hair.
Namjoon's P.O.V (after Jin and jungkook left)
I was left frozen in my place this was the first time Jin hyung hit anyone. "AHH" I screamed in frustration and threw the vase in the coffe table "Namjoon hyung calm down" Jimin said "We know your mad but Jin hyung will be more mad if you trash our house" Yoongi hyung said "Fine. I'll be in my room." I said and went to my room.
Yoongi's P.O.V
I sighed and went to clean up the glass that came from the vase that Namjoon threw. Jimin came and helped me clean. " I knew that kid would cause trouble" I said sighing " But hyung did you see the kid he looks so scared when Namjoon hyung was going to hit him" Jimin said " But Jimin-ah he could also be faking it" " Ah molla".

Author's note
Okay so I updated yehey!😄but it's short sorry.
Hope you guys enjoy and like it.
Baii~~ luv chu guys ❤♡