Chapter two

I wrote this a bit fast so I'll be re-editing it by today or tomrrow. Sorry I've been really busy.

“Mommy” I said rubbing my eyes as I got off my bed, I grabbed Mr.bear along the way. I heard loud and strange voices coming from the kitchen. “Daddy!” I yelled but no one answered me, as I walked into the kitchen I igures dressed in black from head to toe aiming their guns at my parents. I had learned from a young age about guns and how to use them.

“MOMMY!,DADDY!” I screamed running towards them when two strong arms picked me up. “MOMMY!” I tried to wiggle my way out but I couldn’t.

“LET GO OF HER! SHE’S NOT PART OF THIS!” I hear my dad yell, trying to break free from the strong arms that held him.

“This is what happens to people who betray us and you know she’s part of this.”said a man taking his gun out and pointing it at my mom’s head. She looked down at me tears coming down her red cheeks

“I love you darling! Remember that mommy loves…” When I hear a loud sound, my mother dropped to the floor

“NO! YOU BASTARDS!” yelled my dad trying to reach my mom

“Mommy?” I said trying to get down from the strong arms that held me “DADDY!” I screamed trying to run to him. I was scared, why was mommy not answering me. Before I could say anything, I saw the men grabbing my dad and holding him down. I saw my daddy’s eyes widen and then fall to his knees,Blood came down from his chest. “Daddy?” I said

“I’m so sorry Tori.” when he fell to the floor next to my mom

“What do we do to the girl?” asked the man that held me, tears started to fall down my eyes, did I just see me own parents get killed. Noo! mommy...daddy!

“Alexander said to keep her alive.”  said the man who killed my parents coming over to me and hitting me on head on and everything went dark.

“MOM!” I yelled sitting up to only be pushed back down by the handcuffs I had on. My head was killing me making my sight a bit blurry.  As I slowly sat up I looked around to see I was in a glass concealed room. I saw nothing but a bed and a camera in the left side of me. I tried to pull on the handcuffs as hard as I could leaving red marks on my wrists. Then I remembered what happened that man actually threw me off my fucking window! I l laying back down to looking at my own reflection from the ceiling.  I had a couple scratches and bruises but nothing serious. I hear a man’s voice coming from the right side of the glass, I sat up waiting for his arrival.

“Hello Victoria.” Said a familiar voice hell no! It was none other than John Garrett. He was agent of shields, He was one of the most trusted people there. Poor Coulson, he must be crushed!

“How could you! We trusted you.” I said pulling on my handcuffs wanting to circle my hands around his neck

“Oh, you really didn’t see it coming? Of all you idiots I thought you would have noticed.” He said pulling in a chair with him. He sat in the center of the room taking out the key to the handcuffs and holding it up in air.

“You bastard! Why did you..”

“I decided to give you a chance to pick the right side, Vic.” he said cutting me off

“Don’t call me Vic!” I said half shouting at him

“Fine Victoria, You are one of the best assassins Shield use to have, other than hawkeye and black widow. They were your mentors after all.Plus you aren’t any ordinary girl am I right?” he said waiting for my face reaction