Chapter Three

The editing is not that great just letting you guys know. Hope you like it and sorry for taking a while for this chapter.

"Victoria room five wants a sexy lap dance." Said my manager a woman with huge boobs that almost came out of her shirt and makeup that made her look 5 times younger than her really age.

"Got it." I said putting on more red lipstick, I put on some black high heels and got ready for my lap dance. I didn't like my life as a stripper but it’s not like I had choice. After I was put in adoption all the people that picked me took me back because of my attitude and all the strange things that happened. Before I got off my chair, I looked at my makeup making sure it was perfect. I stood up sighing, men were so desperate they had to pay women to give them pleasure. I of course never had sex with them, I would bring in another girl to do it for me.

"You ready?" I said to my only friend there, her name was Sarah. She had long blond hair and a face and body of a Victoria secret model but she was all messed up in the inside. Thats one thing we had in common. I learned later on that she was killed by a wealth man that she was dating for money, idiot lost everything in the end. 

"Yes sugar, lets go get some money for tonight... I heard they're cute." She said pulling the door open and stepping in. As I walked in I saw two men large muscular men sitting. They were good looking one long brown hair with brown eyes and the other black hair with sunglasses not letting you see his eyes.

"What can I do for you gentlemen?" I said putting on a fake smile. Walking up to them swing my hips from side to side. A smile crept on there faces.

" lap dance." Was all that the one with long brown hair said. I walked up to him but froze when I saw the other man take a knife out of his pocket trying to not make it noticeable.  This wasn't the first time its happened but it had only happened one other time. I kept walking towards the man and started swinging my hips from side to side. This meant this guy with long brown hair must be extremely rich to have a guy take out a knife.

"Wake up." I heard sarah say from behind me

"What?" I turned around to look at sarah before everything went dark.

As I opened my eyes once again I wasn't in the strip club but in a huge room.

"It's about time you got up." Said Rogers as he entered the room.  Wait! Am I back in Rome?  

" Where are we?" I asked standing up to find myself in only a shirt of Rogers and a pantie. OMG OMG what happened? My eyes would have popped out of my socket if it wasn't because I needed them that much. I looked up at him as he gave me a small smile. Then I remembered we did sleep together... more than once. Why was my memory so blurry?

 " You drank a lot last night but not enough to knock you out." He walked towards me, pulling me to him.  I did have some feelings for Steve but it would never work out not to mention he was fucking Captain America. I pulled him until our chest were touching. I crashed my lips to his, As I felt him his respond to the kiss as he began to explore my body once again. As I opened my eyes everything started to become dark once again.

"Steve" I called out when I realized he was no longer kissing me.

"WAKE UP!" I heard someone scream at me.

I could hear voices coming from the room. As I tried to open my eyes I realized they were extremely heavy to open. My whole body felt like if I was hit by a car. I tried to focus on opening my eyes.One eye at a time,fluttering my eyelashes until I could see what was going on. I was a white room with people... wait doctors? They were all bunched up having what sensed like a serious discussion. I tried to pull on my arm was pulled back dam! I was tied to the bed.

“She’s wake.” Said one of the men from the group walking towards me. “How are you feeling?” He asked has he looked at the monitors.

“Ok...a...y” I said my voice shaking

“Do you know who you are?” He said looking straight into my eyes, I looked up at him to realize I only had some memories and my name.

“What am I doing here?” I asked in confusion, all he did was give me a huge smile Who’s Steve?