Chapter Five

The Pick to the right is Victoria when she was stripper. Hope you like it :)

"B..uck..y?" I said my voice shaking  as I walked it'll I was face to face

" Who the hell is Bucky?" He said unhiddening his face looking straight into my eyes

" Don't give me that shit, you damn well know who you are." I said seeing a flash of disbelief in his eyes before they went back to serious and emotionless

"You better watch that mouth of yours and I'm not Bucky Barnes for your information I'm the Winter Soldier. He said pulling on my arm dragging me towards a door " Ready to meet the rest of your group?" He said giving me a quick glance before opening it up to show men and women in a huge work out room. Some were fighting like their lives depended on it others talking to men with suits. A huge octopus with a skeleton face stood in the middle of the room. I felt shivers go down my spine.

"What is this? Who are they?" I asked looking that his hands were still on my arm feeling his warmth heat my cold skin.

“They’re your family, don’t you remember them? They’re just like us.” He said going down the stairs heading towards a huge group which were fighting like lions.

“COME ON!" Shouts came from all over the room as two men started fighting. I felt Bucky’s eyes on my as I walked towards him looking straight into his eyes.

“Remember anything?” He said looking at me with a cold glare

“No” I said looking around has I heard a cry coming from a corner  I looked at a woman chained on a wall. I felt so unhuman, I’m part of this? I walked towards her feeling stares on me. I touched her cold and clammy hands hoping she was alive.

“Hey, Can you hear me?” I asked putting my hands on her face trying to give her some affection

“P..lll..ea..see I..I..have..a s..o..n” She said trying to open her eyes, you could see the struggle has she breathed hard

“Hey, stay with me please” I begged clinging to her body tears streaming down my cheeks. I felt live run out of her, like a lake running out of water. She looked at me tears coming down “SOMEONE PEOPLE!”  I screamed not caring that I was doing the complete opposite of what I was suppose to do. But I just couldn’t believe this was my life was this what I was? a monster?

“pp..llea..s...e” Was all she said has her eyes closed nnoo...n..ooo. I felt anger and sadness spread all of me I felt something boiling inside of me like a flames of fire spreading through everything in its path. I heard gasp and people talking I looked at Bucky hoping he would do something. But  just looked at me with disbelief of what seemed to be happening.

“Her hands..” I heard say a woman I looked down to see sparks of light come from it and just like that I knew what to do, I held my hands to the dead woman’s head and forehead and I started to beg to everything possible to revive her. I felt energy drain through me to her like a vein needing blood. plle...asee come back, your son. don’t leave him I said as if I was trying to talk to a dead person. I pushed myself off her body  and walked a couple of steps away from her before facing her again tears running down my face and falling down my shirt. I breathed in and out trying to concentrate on the sparks that had appeared before. I closed my eyes feeling this new but familiar sensation, I opened my eyes to see the sparks but this time blue.