Chapter Four

1 week later

It's been a week since I've been here and I haven't learned much other than my name was Victoria and I worked for a company called H.Y.D.R.A. Me and some other Soldiers were to shape the century for the world. Apparently humans were destroying their own planet and themselves. How typical I was in a misson in Germany when we were attacked I ended up falling off a 6 story building. I did have bruises and scratches all over my body when I woke up making it difficult to stand up right or bend over.

"Fraulein?" Said my only visitor a little man called by the name of Anton. He had been with the company for years.He had also been a good friend of my fathers who was missing in action leaving me in Anton's care.

“I told you to call me Tori.” I said  lifting myself from the bed kissing him on both cheeks, Feeling a uncomfortable sense around him

“Of course I just say that a lot at work, it’s a habit. So, you ready to meet the other soldier that was in your mission?”  He said pulling the door open for me, I nodded heading for the freedom of that room.  “So do you remember anything since the accident?” he said looking down at his watch and then back at me.

“No….do you think my memories will ever come back?” I asked with hope he would say yes

"Yes my dear but it might be years, Just remember its not about the past but the future." He said walking me through long dim hallways. As I looked around I felt something inside me feeling like something was really wrong.... but what could it be?

  "Oh there you are solider, welcome back your partner." Said Anton walking towards a long muscular but yet lean man with long brown hair. As I walked up to this body I felt secure keep it together woman you haven't even seen his damn face  his muscles would strain making his shirt tighten around his body as he put down the weights. I froze when I laid eyes on his face, those blue eyes pierced right into mine. His lips were in a tight line has he clinched his jaw looking at me as if I wasn't his partner but his enemy. 

" Hello Victoria" Was all he said has he walked up to Anton 

                                                         Flashback

I looked into the face of Bucky Barnes the best friend and brother to Steves Rogers of what most people know him as Captain America. His hair was all messed up, his blue eyes streesed and tired and some scratches on his face making him look more attractive for some odd reason.

"He was my best friend... my brother and he's gone I have no one, Vic... no one" said a voice as it appeared but not a face 

"You have me, Natsha, Nick and other people." I heard myself say 

"He once said it'll the end of line... its funny c..uz I'm still here and hes..g...on...e" I heard the man say with his voice cranking   He's Crying...

"I know you." I said without realizing I had said it out loud, Both men looked at me surprised and almost shocked that I had just said that "I know you." I said walking up to Bucky, I felt tears spraining from my eyes I remember...I'm not alone

"And who is he, Victoria?" Said Anton a bit suspicious too suspicious for my liking

"In our last case, the winter soilder." I lied putting on a smile

"Oh yes, indeed Fraulein I'll be leaving you two." Anton said waving goodbye as he left leaving me and Bucky alone. As I turned to him, I saw his face being hidden by his long brown hair. He almost looked like he was hidding an emotion through a curtain of hair. 

"B..uck..y?" I said my voice shaking I said as I walked it'll I was face to face