Chapter One

“VICTORIA GONZALEZ COME ON!.” I hear Stark yelling at me to keep pushing my limits. I hit the boxing bag as hard as I could.

“Stark stop overworking her, she's one of the best bodyguards and assassins you’ve got.” said Pepper coming in with files of paper. I could hear Stark murmuring once he got a glance of the papers. I hit one last good hit putting all my all my anger into it. I looked down, breathing in and out.

“You know Pepper we should leave those papers and go upstairs I have some wine,  a soft loveseat and with that dress you could get lucky.” said Stark wiggling his eyebrows as he looked up and down at Pepper's short strapless red dress.

“No... no Tony you have to do these papers by next friday.” She said putting it into his hands and walking off “Bye Vic you should go home, party do something but leave him to do it alone.” She said giving him a smirk and a wink as the elevator door closed shut. Stark looked disappointed but quickly shook it off to a questioning face.

"Oh hell no, I’m not going to help you this time. I already have to get ready for a meeting Pepper has.” I said packing everything into my gym bag. As I zipped my bag looking at myself in the vintage style mirror from across the huge room. My long brown hair was falling from its braid,my brown tan looked a bit paler than usual.

“Victoria, I have a better mission for you, more exciting and death risking.” He said clapping his hands bring me back to reality. I look outside the large casement window to see the sun setting. The large white curtains flew around like a dancing ballerina.  

“What do you have in mind, Stark?” I said walking up to him taking his files. I sat on the cherry wooden floor.

                  Hydra Conspiration

Tony Stark has you might be aware the government of the United States and the Strategic Homeland Intervention, Enforcement, and Logistics Division also known as S.H.I.E.L.D. has been under the influence of the famous Hydra that started in the 1940’s As you…..

“Hey no looking at that, its topic secret you can’t know all of this… well so says the government or what's left of it.” said Stark snatching the papers away from me. “I need you to go to Germany for me and find me something.”he said looking very closing at the files

“To Germany,as in the country?” I said shocked I always usually traveled because Stark or Pepper had a important meeting out of the country.

“As the country smart one, Its a important job I need you to go there and find me information on what's left of hydra.” He said flipping through his air computer( well what I liked to call it) I stood up setting my gym bag onto the victorian red couch.

“Why on earth would the government give you this kind of stuff didn't they categorise you as the volatile, self obsessed, don't play well with others.” I said half laughing

“Thank you Agent Gonzalez but for your information they need everyone who can help. I’ll give you some files on your way. Your plane ticket is all set you leave tonight at 12:30. Pack light and most importantly don't tell Pepper about this.” He handed me a file of papers labeled HYDRA CLASSIFIED! I didn’t know what I was going to expect, did this mean I was back at killing to find answers again? I nodded and headed for the door

“I’ll call if I need something.” I said grabbing my bag and heading for the door.

“Victoria… Do whatever you gotta do, even if it means killing.” He said turning back to his desk. I turned around and left. why would he pick me? hydra?... wasn’t that a group of people from the 1940s that thought they found the gift from the gods? As I climbed in the car I decided to call Captain.