#15

Outfit in external.

Being 8 months pregnant isn't all it's cracked up to be. The baby is kicking more and it hurts, sad face. I spent my morning sending stupid snap chats to Calum. He sent me the first one of him pouting, saying he needs a cuddle. (IMAGINE GETTING A SNAP CHAT LIKE THAT FROM CALUM AWWW!) Now we're just posing stupidly. At about 1pm I decided to get out of bed, I walked downstairs and saw my dad eating some food. I made a grossed face and he laughed.

"So you have no cravings?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Weird." He laughed.

"Where's Tara?" I asked him, seeing my little sister not here.

"She's gone outside." He replied and I nodded before looking out the window and seeing her skip around. My phone buzzed and I saw Calum had text me.

From: Cal-Cal <3

Wanna come over for the 5SOS family get together? Luke supposed GF will be there ;) x

"Hey dad can I go over Cal's?" I asked him.

"Your 16, you don't need my permission, unless your getting married or going to a party or army." He told me and I nodded.

"OK, Then I'm going to Cal's later." I told him.

"No shit Sherlock." He laughed and I rolled my eyes.

To: Cal-Cal <3

Yes, I would love that <3 xx

From: Cal-Cal <3

OK will pick you up at 5 :) love you! xx

To: Cal-Cal <3

OK can't wait to see you love you too xx

I smiled and saw Tara run in, she went to her room and I went into the living room, switching on the TV. I flicked through the TV before stopping on How I Met Your Mother.

"Ugh this show is shit!" My dad exclaimed grabbing the remote and flicking over to Top Gear.

"Dad, you're lame." I laughed, he laughed and I grabbed the remote back before he grabbed it back again.

I flicked it to Spongebob and he stopped trying to grab the remote, he liked Spongebob.

"Dad, you suck." I laughed, he laughed back before throwing a pillow at me. I threw it back making him laugh.

*Few hours later.*

I walked upstairs and quickly changed into a loose black blouse, blue jeans, black Vans and a black beanie. After I finished I put on some make up and straighten my hair that was out of the beanie. I smiled slightly at my refection before walking downstairs, my dad smiled and when the door went, he went to go and get it.

"Come in Calum." I heard my dad say. Calum walked in and I smiled, he was wearing a plain black shirt and black jeans.

"Ready?" Calum asked, I nodded and my dad hugged me before looking at Calum.

"Take care of her." I blushed and smiled.

"Will do, bye Mr Brooks."  Calum smiled, I muttered a bye before we climbed into Calum's car. He drove us to his house and he helped me out. We walked inside and I saw Ashton sat on his phone silently. Michael making weird faces at Mali-Koa, who looked uncomfortable, and Luke sat with who I assume is his girlfriend.

She wasn't what I thought she'd be her hair...was...green...

Her hair was green and a bit of blue in it. (SIDE)

"Hi." Calum called, everyone turned and smiled at me, you could feel the tension between Calum and Ashton.

"Hi, I'm Claire." The green haired girl smiled, I smiled back.

"Hi, I'm Skyla." I replied, she nodded and smiled, Calum's mum walked out and placed her cooking on the table, we all smiled and sat down. She dished out the food and the boys dug in, making a huge mess, Claire laughed at her boyfriend and Calum's mother rolled her eyes at all of them. I smiled and began to eat the pasta that laid before me.

"So Skyla, who is the father of the baby?" Mrs Hood asked me, I froze and looked at the boys for help.

"Uh...I...Um..." I started and I began shaking, why hadn't Calum told her.

"You do know right?" Mali-Koa asked and I looked at Calum for help. He shrugged.

"Um...I don't actually know." I muttered.

"At all?" Mali asked, I shook my head and stood up. I was totally embarrassed and annoyed, I could see the insults in their eyes.

"Thank you for the meal but I really need to go." I replied before walking away. I opened Calum's front door and swung it open.

"Hey Skyla, why are you going so soon?" Calum asked walking up to me.

"Because I would have appreciated your help!" I exclaimed before walking down the street. Calum ran after me and I started to cry, tears pouring down my face.

"Wait up!" Calum exclaimed.

"NO! WE'RE DONE CALUM! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU OR ANY OF THE BOYS EVER AGAIN!! GO AWAY! TELL THE BOYS THAT I SAID BYE!" I screamed before running back home. Once I got into my house I walked inside, my dad and Tara were watching TV. I rushed upstairs and hid in my room. I grabbed my phone and saw the 4 messages.

From: Cal-Cal <3

Babe, come back, I love you...don't give up on us xx

From: Ash :-)

Hey, what's wrong?

From: Luke :-)

You OK?

From: Mikey :-D 

You can talk, I'm always here x 

I deleted all of them and their numbers before I text Lou.

To: Lou☺

I'm sorry, I quit.

I deleted her number before laying on my bed and looking at he baby bump.

"It's just me and you now baby." I muttered before rubbing the kicking baby. I changed into some PJ's before putting on the TV, I watched children's shows before flicking onto some romance film. I sighed and leaned back, tears filled my eyes and soon I was sobbing. Once I finished I turned the light off and curled up in bed.

The baby finally settled down before I drifted off to sleep.

A/N; HEY!!!

COmment?xx

Vote?Xx

thanks xx