Chapter 4

"Bye!" Connor said putting his hand over the camera lens.

"Very good." I clapped.

Connor is really funny. Maybe I should've watched everyone on o2l's videos.

"I try." Connor smiled.

That dang smile and those eyes. Those beautiful, beautiful blue eyes! Oh my god Ciera, you’re starting to sound like a fangirl. Well at least you’re not saying this out loud. That would be embarrassing.

“Uhh… Ciera?” Connor said.

“Oh. Uh. What?” I said coming back to reality.

“Jc, wants to talk to you.” he said pointing to the door.

“Oh. Okay.” I said getting off the floor and walking over to the door.

“Hey Jc.” I smiled.

He grabbed my arm, my bad arm and dragged me into his room.

“Ow!!!” I yelled. “What the hell was that for?” I asked rubbing my arm.

“Twitter…”

“What abou- Oh my god… My twitter. WHAT ABOUT IT!!” I said grabbing Jc by the collar of his shirt, freaking out.

“Ricky posted a throwback photo with you and mentioned you in the tweet.” Jc answered ripping my hands off his shirt.

“HE NEEDS TO DELETE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!” I said running out of the room and into Ricky’s. “RICKY! GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NOW!!!!!”

“Um.. Okay….” Ricky said giving me his phone.

I grab his phone as quickly as I can and delete the tweet. I sigh in relief, give Ricky his phone back and quietly walk downstairs to the kitchen. Wow, he must be confused. Well its for the best I guess. I grab a water and a granola bar and walkout to the pool and set my feet in and think. I really like it here and I could get use to it but I don’t think I should get because once this whole Hans think is over, I’m going to be on my own again. I don’t know how long its gonna be but I might as well make the most of it.

I finish my granola bar and get up to throw my wrapper away and find Ricky and Kian behind me. “Oh hey guys.” I say walking around them to the trash can that's outside, then once I turn around Ricky puts me over his shoulder with Kian making sure I don’t fall. I probably won’t because Ricky works out a lot but who knows.

"Ricky! Put! Me! DOWN!" I yelled.

Ricky and Kian make it to the pool and smile at each other. Now I know why Kian is here.

"No! Don't you dare!!!!" I begged.

Ricky and Kian took me off Ricky's shoulders and onto the ground. "Thank-" is all I got out before Ricky grabbed me by the waist and Kian grabbed my feet and they threw me in.