Chapter 9 (FINAL CHAPTER!!!)

Han's P.O.V (i know finally! :P)

It's been weeks since my fight with Ciera and I've been spending more and more time at the bar. I've been searching everywhere. I've checked everywhere I know she would go. I've been walking up to people asking if they've seen her and nothing! I don't know what to do. I have to find her! I know I hurt her and when I find her she is going to come home with me, I will apologize I know I stabbed her and I didn’t mean it. I was drunk for god sake. I’m going through all her emails, yes I hacked into it and saw she had been getting an Email from Amazon. It just doesn’t give an address. DAMMIT!

After hours and hours searching I finally find out she’s been staying at a house in L.A in a pretty flashy area. Well, I never thought to look there. How could I be so stupid! I fill my water bottle up with Vodka and  get into my car and drive up to LA. I’m not sure what house it is but I’ll find her.

Ciera’s POV

Its been a week since I told Connor about Hans and he has been there for me 110%, I’ve been sharing the same bed and I haven’t had any nightmares thankfully. But I’ve had this strange feeling that he’s close and I can’t shake it. Like he’s coming and he knows where I am. I hope I’m just being paranoid. Another thing that happened was I had like another meltdown and didn’t even bother to lock the bathroom door, and Ricky walked right in as I was cutting three little slits on my wrist. “I’m sorry.” I had whispered to him and he took me to my room wrapping up my arms. That’s how Connor and the rest of the boys found out about my issues, and Jc was there for me while Connor took a couple hours to soak it all in. But he made me promise not to do it again, it hasn’t happened for a week. Also Ricky kissed me. It felt different than when I kiss Connor or Hans for a matter a fact and I liked it. No one was home and no one knows other than me and Ricky. We would secretly meet up when we don’t tell the guys where were going, I feel really bad about it though. I love Connor and I was  betraying him. I told Ricky it had to stop and he agreed with me. It’s been 3 days and me and Ricky have put it in the past. But back to Hans every little thing I hear I think its him. Once it starts to get dark I lock myself in Connor’s room and I don’t come out till morning. I’ve distanced myself from everyone, I became isolated. Only Connor, Ricky, and Jc are the boys I talk to mostly. But tonight is different. The guys are shooting off fireworks in celebration of reaching 1 million subscribers and having a pool party and I accepted to come.

I put my bathing suit on underneath one of Connor’s shirts and my gym shorts and we go out to the back of the  house and went swimming with the guys,  we played music and danced and I got to spend it with Connor. It wasn’t completely dark out, it was sunset. But i just keep having the feeling I’m being watched. I look around and shake it off and try to enjoy myself. Me and Connor have been cuddling and kissing all day and I like it. The guilt in my stomach about Ricky kills me but I will have to deal with it. I’m not letting that or Hans ruin this time for me. I need to start letting loose like I once was before I was caught.

Hans POV

I found the place she was staying at I snuck behind the house and I saw her. With a blonde haired boy dancing to the music they way we used too. She was with 6 other people and Jenn and he roommate. What was her name? Audrey? No Andrea. Thats it. Then I saw Ciera kiss him and hug him. Ciera kept looking around nervously. Did she know I was here? Why would she be nervous? She knows me all too well. It was an accident! Once it started to get dark out I sneak away and back to my car that I parked down the road and I finish my bottle of Vodka. Tonight is my chance to win her back! I love her too much to let some guy that looks like.. THAT steal her away from me.

Once it was dark enough I saw they were setting off fireworks and while she was alone outside staring at the stars I came up behind her. "Ciera." 

"H-Hans. What are you doing here?" She said her eyes getting wide. Backing away from me. Is she scared?

Ciera's POV

Oh my god. He's here? How did he find me? Tears are apearing in my eyes but I blink them back. No I'm done being scared and crying. I've done too much of that. 

"I missed you. I've been searching everywhere for you. I love you." He says.

"You hurt me Hans... You had no right to do what you did to me. You hit me, choked me, left me with scars mentally and physically." I said.

"I know. Baby I'm sorry." He said grabbing my arm. 

I pull away as quickly as possible and stand my ground. He's drunk I can tell. I'm not gonna lie I'm scared. Where are the guys when I need them? Oh right out front.

"I saw you kiss him, dancing with him, smiling and laughing. You replaced me Cee." He says grabbing something from behind him. I am fearing the worse and I was right too. He pulled out a gun.

"What? What are you doing with that. Just put it down and we can talk about it. Just please don't do anything stupid." I say my voice shaky.

"Dammit Ciera! You don't get it! You can't be with him! Just look at him. If I can't have you. He certainly can't." He says his jaw clenching him walking towards the back door to inside.

"NO!" I yell and he turns around. " Don't hurt him. Please." I beg.

"No." He turns back around and I see the guys coming in and they see the back door and him coming towards it.

"No!!!!" I scream and i pull him to the ground. He is a lot tronger than me and we were pulling the gun back and forth from each other. I let a tear come out as I was fighting and thats when it happened. The gun went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAH DAH! THE END!!!!! There isn't going to be a second book! Sorry loves! Hope you liked it! xx