Chapter 6

Ricky's P.O.V     

"Morning Sleeping Beauty." I hear Ciera say waking me up.

"Morning Prince Phillip." I smile.

She giggles and crawls over me getting out of bed. She yawns bending her back a little, I'm guessing to crack it. I gotta admit she looks beautiful. Always has always will. Wait... What am I thinking? Ciera is one of my best friends, I can't think about her that away. I have known her forever she probably just thinks of me as a brother anyway. I mean I can't think about how her beautiful brown hair reaches down her back and her Hazel eyes brighten up when she gets happy or excited, her laugh when we do something stupid, whenever she is embarressed she covers her face with her tiny hands, and how she likes to see the good in everyone. Dammit Ricky! Stop thinking about Ciera that way! Stop it!!

"Ummm... Ricky?" Ciera says, snapping me back to reality. 

"Oh uh what?" I said focusing on Ciera now.

"I just got a text from Jc. He said its suppose to be like 90 out today so instead of going to the movies were going to the beach. He's out getting some extra cash from the ATM. Apparently were the last ones up." She smiles.

"Oh okay!" I said getting out from the bed.

Ciera's P.O.V

Ricky stood up and I couldn't help but stare at his 6 pack. Stop it Ciera!! Advert your eyes!! He's one of your best friends, stop eye raping him!!

"Like what you see?" he smirked.

"Oh shut it!" I laughed, playfully smacking him on the chest. "Now shoo! I have to put on my bathing suit and clothes!"

"Alright Alright." He said then walking out of the room and closing the door.

I seriously miss spending time with Ricky. He was always there for me. Im so happy I have him back in my life. But then again, something is different. I cant exactly put my finger on it.

I put on a pink bikini with a flower pattern on it with a bow that matches, a rope type yarn like shirt cover up. Its hard to explain Jenn got it for me. I'm pretty sure Selena Gomez has one. Anyway, I put on blue jean short shorts and I slip on brown sandals with a matching brown side bag and my black sunglasses. (a.n: outfit on the side.) I unplug my phone and head downstairs.

"Hey guys! Y'all ready?" I ask.

"Yep!" The boys say cheerfully but I could tell something was up with Connor. I mean when I walked downstairs his eyes just got really wide. I have to admit it was kinda cute.

"Ciera whats that?" Connor asked looking at my side... My stabbed side. Thank god it looks more like I got attacked by an animal.

"Wishbone attacked me." I lied, shrugging.

PLEASE WORK PLEASE WORK!!!! 

"Oh okay!"Kian shrugs.

I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and go an grab a granola bar.

I eat it quickly and then wait for Ricky to get downstairs. 

Once he gets downstairs we all head out to the cars, Kian, Andrea, Jc and Ricky go in Kian's car and Me, Connor, Sam, and Trevor are in Jc's. Seriously Connor needs to get his own car.

Once we get to the beach its not packed. Thank god we left early! We got a spot and the guys instantly took off there shirts and ran to the water. It's only 11:30. More people will probably be here around 1:00ish. Me and Andrea take off our cover ups and shorts and start to tan. 

Next thing I know all these thoughts pop into my head. 

I can't believe that Ricky is back into my life but something just seems off about him. He's acting really different around me. I don't get it, and why am I suddenly just all nervous around him. It was never like this before. Then it comes to Connor and I just get all tingly and butterflies and I'm so comfortable around him, he's so sweet and funny and we're a lot a like. Whats going on? Am I starting to like them. I mean I just met them its not possible... Right??? This is confusing and I mean I have to get these nightmares to stop. 

"Ciera!" I hear someone say, knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh uh what?" I said sitting up.

"I said do you want to come to the water, Kian and Andrea wanna play chicken." Connor Says.

"Oh sure.!" I shrug and stand up.

Once we get to the water I get on Connors shoulders and its on. Me and Andrea start trying to push each other off and I gotta tell ya for a small girl shes strong. But at the end of it I won! I got off Connor's shoulders and right before I was about to start walking back to shore Connor picks me up bridal style and throws me in the water.

"YOU JERK!" I giggle and splash him, once I come up.

"Oh its on!" He smiles and splashes me back.

This goes on back and forth until he picks me up around my waist that my back is against his chest and spins me around.

"Connor!" I laugh.

Once he puts me down I turn around a face him and next thing I know Connor presses his lips against mine. My eyes go wide at first then I kiss him back closing my eyes. I put my arms around his neck as he puts his arms around my waist. Once he pulls back he smiles.

"Wow. You don't know how long I have wanted to do that." He smiles.

"Same." I blush.

"I know we just met but I really like you." Connor starts to say. "I guess what I'm trying to say is..." 

"Yes Connor. I will go out with you." I smile.

He smiles back and whirls me around.

This is either the best decision I've made or the worst. I guess we'll find out. I just hope Hans doesn't.