Chapter 7

Ricky's P.O.V

I turn around and see Ciera kissing Connor. WHAT! I didn't know they were dating! What!? I thought she loved me. I loved her.  I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I guess we were always just best friends. I turn back around and walk away. I just hope they didn't see me.

Connor's P.O.V

Wow. I-I can't believe she said yes! I am so friggen happy right now!

We were now home, I was in my room thinking of ideas for my next video. I'd love to have Ciera be in one with me. But she won't. I feel like she's hiding something from me. Maybe if I ask her about it? But what if she gets mad? What if she breaks up with me! .................. I have to at least ask, I mean, I am her boyfriend now.

*Knock Knock*
"COME IN!!" I yelled. I wonder who it is.

Ciera's P.O.V

I have to tell him. He needs to know. What if he breaks up with me because I'm such a mess? ...... It's a risk I have to take. I'm just not sure if I'm ready to really open up to someone like Connor. With JC it's easy because he already knows what happened. And with Ricky, well Ricky i've known for years. He doesn't exactly know but he knows a lot.

"All I need's a little love in my life, all I need's a little love in the dark. A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart" I hear my phone start playing that song. I check and see that the song playing is "Me and my Broken Heart" by Rixton.

Wow. This song really describes me right now. I guess I should go tell him. It's now or never.

I turn off my music and put my phone in the pocket of my sweatpants. I'm wearing dark grey sweatpants, a Nike tank top, and I have my hair in a messy bun. I walk out of my room and over to Connor's room. I knock twice on the door.

"COME IN!!!" I hear him yell. Well, here goes nothing.

I open the door and walk in.

Connor's P.O.V

The door opens and Ciera walks in. She walks over to the edge of my bed. Wow, she is so damn beautiful, I feel so lucky that I have such an amazing girl in my life. I'm the luckiest guy in the whole universe! Nothing could ruin this.

"Hey what's up?" I asked

"Can we tal--" she started, but then my phone went off.

"Hold that thought." I checked my phone to see who was calling. It was Katherine. She's my best friend. She's a you tuber and she's dating Harry Styles.

"Hello" I say, and her face pops up on my screen.

"Hey baby cakes!" She joked. I looked at Ciera. She didn't seem pleased.

"I told you not to call me that" I whinned. I hated that.

"Hahah. Sorry doll. I just called cause I was bored. And I missed my bestie!"

"Oh. well if you put it that a'way! HAHA. I can't really talk right now. I'm with my girlfriend" I can't be rude and be on the phone when Ciera's here.

"AWWWW my baby boy's got a girlfrieeennd!!!!" she cooed

"Shut up. I don't even know why you call me that when I'm older than you." I replied. It's true. She's the same age as Ciera.

"Whatever. Well say hi for me! Alright. BYEEEEEEEE!" She sung and hung up. well then....

"Sorry about that. That was my best friend Katherine." I said. I hope she wasn't mad.

"It's ok. Wait... THE Katherine! The famous You Tuber. Whos's dating Harry Styles!? OMG!!!!! NO FRIGGEN WAY!"

"Yessssss....?"

"You're so lucky!!!" she said. I guess.

"I guess. We've been best friends since she was three." I've known Katherine almost her whole life. I know everything about her. But I never liked her. We were just best friends.

"Anyways. What were you going to say?" I asked, curious about what she was going to say before Katherine called.

"Oh! Uhhh.... Idk" she replied nervously. What was she hiding?

"Yess you do" I knew she did.

Then she said it. The three words that scare everyone. The three words that make your heart pound, and make you fear what that person is going to say next.

".....Can we talk"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this chapter was written by my BESTIE Katherine!!! hope you all enjoyed!!! bye! -Ciera