Chapter 8

Then I said it. The three words that scare everyone. The three words that make your heart pound, and make you fear what that person is going to say next.

".....Can we talk"

Connor tensed up and he looked nervous, that happy look in his eyes faided away and into worry. Oh great he thinks I'm gonna break up with him! It's probably going to end up being the other way around! Okay stay calm Ciera...

I can't do this!!

Yes you can!

Ughh!!

"I-Uh... I-Uh.. H-haven't been.. I- I have been...completly honest with everyone." I gulp, okay here it goes... 

"Ciera whats wrong? When you said can we talk I thought you were breaking up with me but something more is happening what is it?" He asked grabbing my hands having me sit next to him on his bed.

"Me and Jc haven't been completly honest with you guys... Nobody knows what I'm about to tell you except Jc, Jenn, and Andrea." I said.

Jesus! It sounds like I had a secret relationship with him!! 

"You had a secret relationship didn't you?" He asked standing up.

Told you!

"No!! Me and Jc are just friends always have been, thats not it." I quickly say standing up.

"Then what?"

I take my shirt and lift it up so he can see my stabbed side. "This scar isn't from wishbone. He's my cuddle buddy actually. I was stabbed and thats how I got this. You once asked me if I would be in a video and I completly went nervous and such and well..." I say.

"Ciera.. you were stabbed. By who? I swear I'll-" Connor starts to say before I have him sit down on his bed.

"Let me finish... Here's what happened the night before I got here."

*Flashback*

“Hey Babe.” Hans said giving me a hug.

“How are you?” I smiled.

“Good.” He smiled.

“I Apple Pie.” I smiled.

“Can I have some. I have to leave in an hour. I have to get back to work.” Hans said.

“Of course.” I smiled, giving him a piece.

We walked over to the table and I brought out some cokes.

“Whats this?” He asked.

“Coca Cola.” I shrugged.

“You expect me to drink this without scotch?” He asked, starting to get mad.

“Sorry, I don’t have any left.” I said quietly.

“Well, why didn’t you say so?” He said taking a sip.

After we finish it, Hans takes the dishes out and washes the dishes.

“Thank you!” I smiled opening the fridge.

“Whats this?” Hans said wiping his hands.

“Nothing.” I replied.

He took out an half drinkin beer and chugged it.

I looked down at the ground and he slammed his hands against the freezer.

“What's wrong?” He asked. He obviously had something to drink on his way over.

“Nothing.” I replied.

“You’re lying. TELL ME!” He said grabbing my wrist.

“Ow! You’re hurting me!” I yelled.

“Stop yelling!” He said letting go.

I ran into the dining room.

He followed me in, pushed everything off the table mad, and push me against the wall, "stop lying to me!” He yelled throwing me on the ground, he started choking me. He’s drunk.

“Stop it! You’re hurting me!!” I yelled/cried.

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He said.

I grabbed a knife that had fallen off the table and tried to defend myself but he grabbed it and without realizing it he stabbed me in the side.

*END FLASHBACK*

"Oh my god..." Connor said.

"After I screamed I grabbed the flower vase that was by the table and I smashed it against his head and he got knocked out. I got up ran out, I stopped at a pay phone broke up with him and ran to Jenn's. I told her everything and Jc was there and he said I could stay." I said tears running down my face. "Thats what my nightmares have been about. That night, Hans and I's past relationship, god forbid him finding me.... I wanted to be in those videos but he could see and find me and find you guys and I wouldn't..  be able to live... with... myself.." I said sobbing. "I remember when I first met him. He was so sweet and good looking, I fell instantly. Then once his mom died everything went downhill, we broke up for a little bit but me being a softy I took him back. we first met at Starbucks.... A few years ago when the whole Hans starting to have his problems, I would take a razor and cut, I would push my nails into my skin so hard they would start to bleed. I haven’t done it in 2 years. The last time. I did.. Ricky caught me and helped me stop." I told him. I could tell his eyes were wide with shock.

"I understand if you don't want to be with me anymore." I sigh and turn and walk out of Connors room and walk to my room.

Next thing I know I feel someone grab my arm and turn me around. Its Connor.

"I will never break up with you." He says then kisses me on the lips, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I put my arms around his waist and kiss back. Once he pulls away he is still holding me in the middle of the hallway and I put my head against his chest.  "That's what me and Jc were keeping from all of you. I was afraid that if you guys found out you would want me to leave." I whisper

"Ciera. I would never do that and I won't tell." He whispers back.

"You guys need to stop being adorable. " Andrea says and walks into Kian's room.

I just laugh and wipe my eyes right when Ricky comes out of his room and frowns.

"Why are you crying, Ciera? What happened!? Connor! Did you do something?" He says. 

"No Ricky. Its fine." I say turning around to him. "Its okay." I smile and he fails to return one.

"How about we order pizza." I finally say after moments of awkward silence. "My treat!" I nod my head and walk downstairs.

This should be an interesting night!